MLB 6 J. Leman SR 6-2/236/4.90 Illinois Champaign, IL

MLB 7 Thomas Williams SR 6-2/244/4.80 USC Vacaville, CA

MLB 8 Robert James SR 5-10.5/219/4.80 Arizona State Phoenix, AZ

MLB 9 Spencer Larsen SR 6-1.5/244/- Arizona Gilbert, AZ

MLB 10 Ben Moffitt SR 6-2/240/- South Florida Bushnell, FL

MLB 11 Jonathan Goff SR 6-2/238/4.80 Vanderbilt Danvers, MA

MLB 12 Danny Lansanah SR 6-0.5/248/4.78 Connecticut Harrisburg, PA

my two choices in bold

I like Beau Bell from UNLV the best, and we could probably get him in the 3rd round. He's a legit prospect, he runs i think a 4.6 40 and he's the biggest MLB. Compare J Leman from illinois who had a good year, who is 10 lbs lighter and runs like a 4.75. My pick would be Bell, because his raw physical traits are better than any of the other LB's overall, plus being from a less visible school, he is likely to fall a little bit so he should be the best value pick overall for MLB.

dirtybird025 (1/28/2008)
Leman will flourish in a couple years in the NFL....won't make a huge impact cause he has college strength right now....once he hits the wieghts in the pro system he will be great!!!

GO U of I!!!!

I like Leman as well, and my thinking is akin to yours...he will be a decent/servicable, but not impact, player. i also wouldnt be surprised if he got moved to OLB in the NFL, bu this speed does need some work.

How about Xavier Adibi? That guy is sick

While were at it, let's get Brandon Flowers from the no. 1 backfield in college ball. VT BABY!!!!!

Brandon Flower (he plays like a man possesed)

if not Adibi, maybe Vince Hall. He was hurt this year but back for the last few games. He's a born leader.

The Hokies Rule!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7OuwkwO6kY&feature=related

I would like Jerod Mayo or Vince Hall, Mayo led the SEC in tackles this season and really came on strong the last couple of games. If he had stayed for his senior year he may have very well be the number one ILB in next years draft and ILB is a key poisition, its like QB on the defensive side of the ball, if you have a doiminant ILB then your defense has a high probability of being great year in and year out so I say go for it all at the position, instead of plugging someone in who can "handle" the job.

My list of MLBs would be: (round)

1. Dan Conner (1-2) - played ILB this season, can play all 3 spots very well.

2. Curtis Lofton (2) - Possibly the best pure ILB in the draft.

3. Phillip Wheeler (2-3) - played inside and out. was projected WLB, now could stay inside @ 240+

4. Erin Henderson (2-3) - true playmaker. hits like a hammer, and is a leader on MD defense.

5. Jonathan Goff (3-4) - modern Trotter. some say he is a 2 down LB, but he sure can bring the wood.

falconva7 (1/28/2008)
I'm pretty sure Keith Rivers is an OLB and I'm pretty sure he will go in the top 15.

That said, I'd like Ben Moffitt in the 4th.

I like Moffitt too.

Saw him at the Senior Bowl and he did pretty well.

A little coaching up and he should do fine.

People rave about his work ethic and his head for the game.

4th seems a little high for him though.

I thought he would be a later pick.

I thought he would be more like a 6th rounder since he is slightly risky.

Some folks think that he won't have the speed to play at the next level.

Aside from all that, I really liked what I saw. His nose for the ball is sharp.

1989fan (1/29/2008)
My list of MLBs would be: (round)

1. Dan Conner (1-2) - played ILB this season, can play all 3 spots very well.

2. Curtis Lofton (2) - Possibly the best pure ILB in the draft.

3. Phillip Wheeler (2-3) - played inside and out. was projected WLB, now could stay inside @ 240+

4. Erin Henderson (2-3) - true playmaker. hits like a hammer, and is a leader on MD defense.

5. Jonathan Goff (3-4) - modern Trotter. some say he is a 2 down LB, but he sure can bring the wood.

This is my list exactly.

redbird56 (1/28/2008)
I like Beau Bell from UNLV the best, and we could probably get him in the 3rd round. He's a legit prospect, he runs i think a 4.6 40 and he's the biggest MLB. Compare J Leman from illinois who had a good year, who is 10 lbs lighter and runs like a 4.75. My pick would be Bell, because his raw physical traits are better than any of the other LB's overall, plus being from a less visible school, he is likely to fall a little bit so he should be the best value pick overall for MLB.

I definitely agree! And Bell seems like he wants to be very good! The only guy i'd consider before him is Curtis Lofton and the only guy i'd want after him would be Tavares Gooden.