tradition

FalconFanatic1693

WhenFalconsWin (1/28/2008)
Steelersfan1693 (1/28/2008)
I love the steelers and had to follow in the footsteps of my dad

We know you pointed that out earlier...you can't go wrong rooting for the Steelers.

Absolutely!

Good thing he was smart enough not to become a fan of a team that has NEVER had back to back winning seasons....................that's over 41 years!

I looked up FUTILITY in Webster's the other day and it simply showed the Falcons logos..........................both old and new.:w00t:

Johnnybuc (1/29/2008)
WhenFalconsWin (1/29/2008)Or a franchise in this case the (Saints) who've only won 2 playoff games in 40...going on 41 seasons!;)

At least they've had back to back winning seasons.:w00t:

Huh? I'll take postseason wins over back-to-back winning seasons. ****, you can win playoff games without having a winning season, so who cares?! I'm surprised that came from you....

IonSen88 (1/29/2008)
Johnnybuc (1/29/2008)
WhenFalconsWin (1/29/2008)Or a franchise in this case the (Saints) who've only won 2 playoff games in 40...going on 41 seasons!;)

At least they've had back to back winning seasons.:w00t:

Huh? I'll take postseason wins over back-to-back winning seasons. ****, you can win playoff games without having a winning season, so who cares?! I'm surprised that came from you....

How many Playoff wins have the Falcons had in the last 42 seasons?

Johnnybuc (1/30/2008)
How many Playoff wins have the Falcons had in the last 42 seasons?

Good question; I believe it's a total of 6. But just to put everything under perspective, under the microcosm of both histories, that would amount to 3 times the Saints post-season victories. :P

:hehe: