Only 6 more months until the return of

emack06redux

I cannot wait until our hero returns and take our team, the falcons, to the promise land. With a new coaching staff and a new attitude, there is no limit for Vick. Im sure the new staff will welcome him with open arms, especially after witnessing what happen this past season. Vick is a great guy who made his mistakes due to his social immaturity. But alast, I know he has learned his lesson and is now a better person for it. We should all have a forgiving heart and welcome our QB back. Wow... Im excited....just 6 more months to go...:D

emack06redux (1/27/2008)
I cannot wait until our hero returns and take our team, the falcons, to the promise land. With a new coaching staff and a new attitude, there is no limit for Vick. Im sure the new staff will welcome him with open arms, especially after witnessing what happen this past season. Vick is a great guy who made his mistakes due to his social immaturity. But alast, I know he has learned his lesson and is now a better person for it. We should all have a forgiving heart and welcome our QB back. Wow... Im excited....just 6 more months to go...:D

So you have nothing better to do on a Sunday night than try and start some crap on a pro football team message board.

emack06redux (1/27/2008)
Nope, not trying to start anything....Im just excited about the possibility of have Vick back on the team....I know he can turn things around. Blank left the door open for Vick and the protical son will return.

Aight I'll bite what does a protical son have to do with football. Is he some kind of ninja? Can he secretly kill dogs and not get caught?

Except the judge hasn't reduced that sentence at this point and the state hasn't done their thing yet either. That trial is April 2nd and it's already been stated that Poindexter will not seek giving Vick credit for time served in Federal. In other words, he'll be doing time in VA too.

Oh and it's prodigal son, not protical...

Aight I'll bite what does a protical son have to do with football. Is he some kind of ninja? Can he secretly kill dogs and not get caught?

I mistyped the word, its prodigal son. In relation to the parable. Vick is like a son to blank, he has left us, due to his own recklessness, but will soon return and we shall all rejoice in his returning, just as it is in the parable.

I got to have faith. This thing is almost blown over, the powers to be are now satisfied they made an "Example" of Vick, which is all they wanted. I know they cannot wait to see Vick play again so I am faithful that the judge will reduce his sentence and the state will just let it go as time served.

ty down (1/27/2008)
emack06redux (1/27/2008)
Nope, not trying to start anything....Im just excited about the possibility of have Vick back on the team....I know he can turn things around. Blank left the door open for Vick and the protical son will return.

Ninja's are bad #####!!!!!!!! It is true..:P

Except the judge hasn't reduced that sentence at this point and the state hasn't done their thing yet either. That trial is April 2nd and it's already been stated that Poindexter will not seek giving Vick credit for time served in Federal. In other words, he'll be doing time in VA too.

Oh and it's prodigal son, not protical...

The judge has no effect on the reduction or prison time for Vick. This is determined by the bureau of prisons. Judge Hudson actually recommended Vick for this program on the page he signed regarding Vick's sentence.

last time I heard, sparky is still suspended by the NFL.. And if I remember right, the big guy is still peeved at Vick for lying and junk like that. He ain't coming back.

The big guy probably will not be in charge long. The way he keeps alienating fans and sending games abroad he me get voted out.

goatehall (1/28/2008)

The judge has no effect on the reduction or prison time for Vick. This is determined by the bureau of prisons. Judge Hudson actually recommended Vick for this program on the page he signed regarding Vick's sentence.

The bureau of prisons hasn't decided anything either (at least not that's been published). Either way, nobody knows how much it will be reduced and from what I've read, even if it is a year off the time he'll spend 6 months in a halfway house so it's about the same as doing 16 or 17 months.

At best, he's looking at 2010 to even have a shot at returning...

The bureau of prisons hasn't decided anything either (at least not that's been published). Either way, nobody knows how much it will be reduced and from what I've read, even if it is a year off the time he'll spend 6 months in a halfway house so it's about the same as doing 16 or 17 months.

At best, he's looking at 2010 to even have a shot at returning...

If MV7 gets his prison time reduced to 11mons or whatever he gets. He will do 6-8 mons in the drug program and the remaining 3 mons in a half way house. Even it he did the full 23 mons. He would do about 14mons in jail and 3mons in a halfway house.

emack06redux (1/27/2008)

Clue-Game.jpg

061004_miles_vmed_6p.vmedium.jpg

emack06redux (1/27/2008)

In 6 months it will be after June 1 and the Falcons will probably do the right thing and cut YKW from the team.

emack06redux (1/27/2008)

you better wait and see what happens in April, when he goes to state court and also Goodell aint done with him yet. Don't count your chickens till they hatch? ;)

capologist (1/29/2008)
Why do I get the feeling that if it was Keith Brooking, Todd Weiner or Todd McClure that the same outrage wouldn't be expressed?

That's exactly what I believe too....and I guarantee there are many who agree also...there wouldn't be nearly the outrage that has been expressed.

capologist (1/29/2008)
Why do I get the feeling that if it was Keith Brooking, Todd Weiner or Todd McClure that the same outrage wouldn't be expressed?

Being a member of ASPCA, like you are, when you hear about animal cruelty from whites, do you feel the same outrage as you do when you hear about animal cruelty from blacks? I think, for the most part, you can answer your own question here. That is what your complaint is right? White vs black, or Black vs white (someone would yell racism if I don't put it both ways), or Vick vs white?

IMO Vick was scum way before the dog fighting story broke. Lets see, now I need to think of a white person that's scum so I don't get called a racist...... Ok, IMO Scott peterson was scum too way before Vick's dog fighting story broke. There, we have the racism out of the way......

So Cap, being I've seen you as outraged as anyone over this dog fighting deal, tell me...........

Would you, as a white guy, be as upset if it had been McClure, Brooking, or any other white guy?