Why Mcfadden?

Zenduke

Guest Libid21

Mularkey's offense needs a dynamic power back, and McFadden is the best running back who has an almost perfect combination of speed, power running, catching, and gadgetry that any team who's looking for a quarterback should look into.

I agree with you though. I'd really rather have Ellis, Dorsey, or Long than any other player in this draft.

Mike Smith and Mularkey's style of offense would be pounding the RBs between the tackles. They need a big bruising back not a finesse back. We already have Norwood and Dunn. I think Snelling is more of the style of runner these coaches want. I always thought he did well when he got the ball but the coaches used him sparringly.

Guest Libid21
Zenduke (1/27/2008)
I hear you but at the same time a RB no matter how great is only going to do well if the O-line is good. I'd rather see us spend the first three to four picks on Linemen (Dand O) and build our team that way

Four? What the ****? Are we doing a complete OL re-do ors omething? We have starters on this team already. Blalock, Clabo, Weiner, and Danish are capable starters. Datish is unproven, but I see him making a run for the start in the beginning of the year.

Libid21 (1/27/2008)
Zenduke (1/27/2008)
I hear you but at the same time a RB no matter how great is only going to do well if the O-line is good. I'd rather see us spend the first three to four picks on Linemen (Dand O) and build our team that way

Four? What the ****? Are we doing a complete OL re-do ors omething? We have starters on this team already. Blalock, Clabo, Weiner, and Danish are capable starters. Datish is unproven, but I see him making a run for the start in the beginning of the year.

True we have some o-line men but Danish is a ? mark, Clabo is a good back up but a starter? Also I said four linemen. Not all offense but Defense as well. We can't stop the run with the Defensive tackles that we have.

Guest Libid21
Zenduke (1/27/2008)
Libid21 (1/27/2008)
Zenduke (1/27/2008)

True we have some o-line men but Danish is a ? mark, Clabo is a good back up but a starter? Also I said four linemen. Not all offense but Defense as well. We can't stop the run with the Defensive tackles that we have.

Oh I thought you were talking about offensive line. If we were to pick linemen, I'd make it four as well. I agree. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And Clabo was very good this year. I don't know which Clabo you were watching, but I was watching Tyson.

Libid21 (1/27/2008)
Zenduke (1/27/2008)
Libid21 (1/27/2008)
Zenduke (1/27/2008)

Oh I thought you were talking about offensive line. If we were to pick linemen, I'd make it four as well. I agree. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And Clabo was very good this year. I don't know which Clabo you were watching, but I was watching Tyson.

Has Clabo been signed to an extension yet? he is a FA right now.