FUTURE QB

Dustin Stevens (1/27/2008)
My boy Ainge lit up the senior bowl,If we can land J.Long or McFadden in the top five we can get a steel in the late first or early second with Ainge.You Georgia fans should know the talent seeing hit lit your ***** up two years in a row.dirtybird41

What's your drink of choice?

Senior bowl is the WORST place to ever get an idea of what QB is the best.... The QB's have no timing with the offense, receivers or O-line.. its pretty much just an all-star game with the practices meaning more then the game for the scouts... dunno i never understood why people take that game with so much weight

bigduke633 (1/27/2008)
He should get a look for sure.I thought I heard he broke peytons single season passing record?

But what was his longest pass completion? He doesn't have an exceptionally strong arm. He does have the other tools, though - IMO, not much of an upgrade over Redman.

Petrino is NOT my hero (1/27/2008)
Senior bowl is the WORST place to ever get an idea of what QB is the best.... The QB's have no timing with the offense, receivers or O-line.. its pretty much just an all-star game with the practices meaning more then the game for the scouts... dunno i never understood why people take that game with so much weight
Man, I agree with you. Draft Jake Long, get a badass up front. Go Falcons!