I think we can be in the SuperBowl in 3/4 years.

chazh

We could follow the same route as the Giants:

Year 1 : Rebuilding year - win at least 6 games, new coach assert philosophy, playbook ect

Year 2 : 8-8 / 9-7 - Wildcard Playoffss

Year 2 : 9-7 / 10-6 - Divisional Playoffs

Year 3 : 10-6 - Deep in playoffs - Possible SB

The Giants made the playoffs with a young QB for 3 years in a row, although they were 1 and done then they gained experience for the future, particulary Eli Manning who has been immense in the playoffs this year.

With a young QB gaining valuable experience we could be a championship team in 3 years time. Peyton Manning was average when he came into the league, he learned from experience.

Remember Rome wasnt built in a day, I know we all want success but we need patience!

chazh (1/27/2008)
We could follow the same route as the Giants:

Year 1 : Rebuilding year - win at least 6 games, new coach assert philosophy, playbook ect

Year 2 : 8-8 / 9-7 - Wildcard Playoffss

Year 2 : 9-7 / 10-6 - Divisional Playoffs

Year 3 : 10-6 - Deep in playoffs - Possible SB

The Giants made the playoffs with a young QB for 3 years in a row, although they were 1 and done then they gained experience for the future, particulary Eli Manning who has been immense in the playoffs this year.

With a young QB gaining valuable experience we could be a championship team in 3 years time. Peyton Manning was average when he came into the league, he learned from experience.

Remember Rome wasnt built in a day, I know we all want success but we need patience!

We heard the SAME thing when Junior was hired. We heard the SAME thing when Petrino was hired.:rolleyes: Blank should've re-hired Dan Reeves for your formula to have anything PROVEN behind it. Smith was a crapshoot because your staff was afraid if they waited for Spagnola he would also turn them down or just use them to get more $$ outta the G-Men.

I appreciate positive thinking but many of you need to be realistic.