Marcus Vick is still available

Accourding to local press, Marcus Vick said he would listen to any offers from the Falcons concering bringing him to Atlanta to play the QB position.

In a statement given last Monday at his place of employment Marcus had this to say, "I'm usually done cleaning the shake machine by 11PM on friday nights and I don't have to be at work until 5PM on Mondays.......that would leave me with plenty of time to play on Sundays."

Jack-Tripper (1/27/2008)
Accourding to local press, Marcus Vick said he would listen to any offers from the Falcons concering bringing him to Atlanta to play the QB position.

In a statement given last Monday at his place of employment Marcus had this to say, "I'm usually done cleaning the shake machine by 11PM on friday nights and I don't have to be at work until 5PM on Mondays.......that would leave me with plenty of time to play on Sundays."

nice!!! but he also has those probation appointments to keep as well. Theyll probably move those around for a playa named VICK.

The Falcon Ace (1/27/2008)
I would like to have Marcus Vick on the team. Just so Swifty, Bird, Dzor, and all those other OCD Vick lovers would have an aneurysm.

Don't be fooled by those folks, they love it when the name Vick is a topic or mentioned in any post on this MB.

They just about break their keyboards responding to a Vick post and when things get slow on the boards they put out topics with Vick mentioned or some reference almost guaranteed to get Vick mentioned.

:laugh:

Jack-Tripper (1/27/2008)

I'd hire him ASAP, to clean the toilets at Flowery Branch, and wash the players cars.............a dollar a day.........tops !!!!!!

People, people... Let's be realistic. Marcus started out mopping the floor. But now... now he's washing lettuce. Soon he'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon after that, he'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.

At that point, he'll be a little too pricey for the Falcons.

Moderator (1/27/2008)
People, people... Let's be realistic. Marcus started out mopping the floor. But now... nowhe's washing lettuce. Soonhe'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon after that, he'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.

At that point, he'll be a little too pricey for the Falcons.

Coming To America.

I love that scene. :laugh:

Marcus just seems like a perennial screw up to me. I know this post is mainly joking but he's someone who would really jave to show me he had learned some self discipline before I'd give him a shot. Personally I think he would be a likely bust and horrible PR after all that has happened.

In my opinion Michael should still be considered a better character guy than Marcus and that's not really saying a whole lot.