Colt Brennan has a bright future

etherdome

in the Canadian league.

He is not a good NFL QB prospect. He pretty much stinks. Please end the madness. His numbers in Hawaii mean absolutely nothing. They played no one. They used a gimmicky offense that confused lesser talent.

He has so much to work on, that it would not be worth the time and effort to coach him. He is small and has a weak arm with a side delivery. He is not even very mobile. There is nothing to him that would indicate that he can even work as a backup. Doug Johnson was a far superior QB prospect. Danny Kanell was better. Bob Lee was better. Tony Graziani was better. David Archer was better. Alex Smith, Akili Smith, heck, even Mike Smith would be a better QB. Pat Sullivan was a better QB. Kordell Stewart was better. Jackie Stewart was not a better QB, but he was much more mobile.

The list goes on and on.

Shake the obsession. Colt is a lucky college QB that had a nice run.

Colt Brennan outplayed Flacco and had a longer completion. So much for the arm strength crap. Colt Brennan will make it in the NFL. After looking at the statistics, no quarterback really impressed from either side. I guess you could say Eric Ainge was 13 of 21 for 159 yards and no touchdowns as the best performance of either team.

Now take those stats and these are equivalent to the kinds of numbers Joey Harrington puts up and you crybabies go on and on about how awful it is. There is your truth. I guess none of them should be drafted.

Brennan will get drafted, I am confident of that. No quarterback in that game looked like the next Hall of Famer.

monson007 (1/27/2008)
Colt Brennan outplayed Flacco and had a longer completion. So much for the arm strength crap. Colt Brennan will make it in the NFL. After looking at the statistics, no quarterback really impressed from either side. I guess you could say Eric Ainge was 13 of 21 for 159 yards and no touchdowns as the best performance of either team.

Now take those stats and these are equivalent to the kinds of numbers Joey Harrington puts up and you crybabies go on and on about how awful it is. There is your truth. I guess none of them should be drafted.

Brennan will get drafted, I am confident of that. No quarterback in that game looked like the next Hall of Famer.

Please tell me you didn't just compare Brennan's arm strength to Flacco's? There's no comparison to even be found. And as far as the best of the game, did you just happen to overlook Henne's two touchdowns? Sure, Hawkins made a great play on one of them, but you can say the same thing about plenty of Tom Brady's touchdowns this season in regards to Randy Moss.

Orange_Crush (1/27/2008)
monson007 (1/27/2008)

Please tell me you didn't just compare Brennan's arm strength to Flacco's? There's no comparison to even be found. And as far as the best of the game, did you just happen to overlook Henne's two touchdowns? Sure, Hawkins made a great play on one of them, but you can say the same thing about plenty of Tom Brady's touchdowns this season in regards to Randy Moss.

...and please tell me you did not just put Chad Henne and Tom Brady in the same sentence?

JRob215 (1/27/2008)
Orange_Crush (1/27/2008)
monson007 (1/27/2008)

...and please tell me you did not just put Chad Henne and Tom Brady in the same sentence?

Nope, two separate ones.

Orange_Crush (1/27/2008)
JRob215 (1/27/2008)
Orange_Crush (1/27/2008)
monson007 (1/27/2008)

Nope, two separate ones.

LOL!!! Gotta give you that one.

:D