Mike Mularkey's offense sure sounds like Chuck Knox

etherdome

bigbirdfan75 (1/26/2008)
Mike Mularkey's offense sounds like Dan Reeves' offense! Power running to set up the deep ball? What the heck, Arthur? I wonder what would have happened had we just stayed with Reeves?

GM Reeves would have ruined Coach Reeves shot by drafting a pile of stiffs. Too bad those two guys could never see eye to eye.

rydolph (1/26/2008)
McNasty_Bird (1/26/2008)
Who is Chuck Knox? Did you mean Knoll?

Chuck Knox used to coach the Seattle Seahawks, Los Angeles Rams, and Buffalo Bills. Not sure who Chuck Knoll is but Chuck Noll used to coach the Steelers when they won 4 Super Bowls.

Well who is he referring to...Knox or Noll? I guess you know since you corrected me about Noll.

bigbirdfan75 (1/26/2008)
Mike Mularkey's offense sounds like Dan Reeves' offense! Power running to set up the deep ball? What the heck, Arthur? I wonder what would have happened had we just stayed with Reeves?
Would have could have should've! Whats the point of complaining about the past? Its time to move onto the future. But I do like the idea of running the ball first and pounding the ball. It wares down the line and opens up the vertical game. DVD offense!

McNasty_Bird (1/26/2008)
rydolph (1/26/2008)
McNasty_Bird (1/26/2008)
Who is Chuck Knox? Did you mean Knoll?

Chuck Knox used to coach the Seattle Seahawks, Los Angeles Rams, and Buffalo Bills. Not sure who Chuck Knoll is but Chuck Noll used to coach the Steelers when they won 4 Super Bowls.

Well who is he referring to...Knox or Noll? I guess you know since you corrected me about Noll.

Chuck Noll. Terry Bradshaw, John Stallworth, and Franco Harris played for the Steelers in the 70's and early 80's.