For all of you Colt Brennan fans...

boss hogg

He looked bad in the Sugar Bowl against Georgia but he may look even worse in the Senior Bowl today. Mike Mayock just said he had Brennan projected in the 4th round before this week and he now thinks he may not even get drafted based on how he played this week against more top competition.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boss hogg (1/26/2008)

He looked bad in the Sugar Bowl against Georgia but he may look even worse in the Senior Bowl today. Mike Mayock just said he had Brennan projected in the 4th round before this week and he now thinks he may not even get drafted based on how he played this week against more top competition.

Everybody pretty much knew that Brennan will fail against UGA Defense, like most QB's do anyways..This whole Senior bowl is nothing special to me...just another college game.

Twinblade (1/26/2008)
boss hogg (1/26/2008)

Everybody pretty much knew that Brennan will fail against UGA Defense, like most QB's do anyways..This whole Senior bowl is nothing special to me...just another college game.

Gee thanks for your insightful observation

boss hogg (1/26/2008)

Sorry but none of the QB'a on either team have any timing with the receivers.

Brennan looks about as good as any of them, tell me who looked better?

Now you see why Matt Ryan and Brohm didn't show up. One bad performance brings out all of the so called QB experts.

Mayok just rated 2 of the Top 3 QB's and neither #1 or #3 played in this game. Now you see why they didn't show?

michaelgee (1/26/2008)
boss hogg (1/26/2008)

Now you see why Matt Ryan and Brohm didn't show up. One bad performance brings out all of the so called QB experts.

Mayok just rated 2 of the Top 3 QB's and neither #1 or #3 played in this game. Now you see why they didn't show?

Both are scared that their true skills of being ****** would come out.

Absolute (1/26/2008)
Twinblade (1/26/2008)
Screw drafting a QB this year...just wait till 2009 or so.

LOL! Who would you suggest we get this season in FA (and in the draft next year)?

Its not like that QB will be starting in 2008...a better QB class should be coming out in 2009 or 2010.

I'm a Colt Brennan supporter and even I have to admit he didn't look good today. That said, every other QB today looked bad (save Ainge towards the end, but Ainge will be awful in the NFL). I want Brennan/Dixon because that's those are the best "bang for your buck" prospects later on in the draft. I don't feel like there is a really really good QB in this draft, so I'd rather we take a flyer on someone late.

All around poor showing by all of the QBs today.

Twinblade (1/26/2008)
Absolute (1/26/2008)
Twinblade (1/26/2008)
Screw drafting a QB this year...just wait till 2009 or so.

LOL! Who would you suggest we get this season in FA (and in the draft next year)?

Its not like that QB will be starting in 2008...a better QB class should be coming out in 2009 or 2010.

I'm 100% with you. Wait till rounds 5-7 to pick a QB and let him sit for a year. Not like any QB we'd draft would start from day one anyway. If the coaching staff doesn't feel good enough about that late round pick QB after a year then draft a QB high in 2009 or 2010. I think Dixon/Brennan/Smith/Johnson, one of those guys should be available. I don't think it would be a wasted pick if we took one of them in the last 3 rounds.

michaelgee (1/26/2008)
boss hogg (1/26/2008)

I wish you would take the hideous avatar off. You have ZERO credibility at evaluating QB talent with that avatar.:P