Crybabies!

jroc75

All we heard was how bad petrino was and anyone would be better..... now that we have people that seem to care and want to put in the time to make the falcons better, all u hear from u pansies are how bad this one is and how bad that one is. Face it if we got bill b. from new england, you people would still moan and groan about it. GIVE THEM A FREAKIN CHANCE BEFORE U JUDGE... Falcons Rule, if u don't like what i had to say , get over it. True Fan Still Support no matter if were 0-16 or 16-0... peace

my point was everyone cried about petrino being bad, and yet as soon as someone else comes in there already crying, you have to give someone a chance to be successful, who knows mike smith just might know a little more about football than some of use typeing on the MB

jroc75 (1/26/2008)
my point was everyone cried about petrino being bad, and yet as soon as someone else comes in there already crying, you have to give someone a chance to be successful, who knows mike smith just might know a little more about football than some of use typeing on the MB

My point is, we could have hired Pee Wee Herman and people would be talking about how great the hire is.

Some people are just too positive for their own good.

birdweiserrr (1/26/2008)
You don't have to be excited about anything.

(Positive person): "That tornado that is headed straight for our house will go around us."

(Negative person): "Screw that, I'm gettin' the **** outta here!".

(Positive person): Dead.

(Negative person): Alive 2 blocks away.

You make the call.

You give yourself away every time bird with these metaphoric situations you post. You always equate being a Falcon fan to something horrible...i.e. a "tornado" or someone repeatedly yelling "BOO!" at you from behind a door.

It's an NFL team. If it's that painful for you I hear that the WNBA is still looking for fans.

gritblitzer (1/26/2008)
birdweiserrr (1/26/2008)

(Positive person): "That tornado that is headed straight for our house will go around us."

You make the call.

You give yourself away every time bird with these metaphoric situations you post. You always equate being a Falcon fan to something horrible...i.e. a "tornado" or someone repeatedly yelling "BOO!" at you from behind a door.

It's an NFL team. If it's that painful for you I hear that the WNBA is still looking for fans.

I've been through Falcon pain for 28 years. I've been through teams with players that couldn't let his wife hook him up and instead got busted for trying to pick up a prostitute the night before the SB. I've been through teams with a joke of a QB that had a dog fighting habit. I've been through teams that have never had back to back winning seasons. I've been through trading B Favre. I've been through W Andrews losing his legs.

I've been through much more than this and have accepted losing as a way of life for Falcon fans. If we're gonna be a losing franchise then I at least want us to lose with class. Losing as scum is almost too much to deal with.

birdweiserrr (1/26/2008)

You make the call.

I'm assuming you realize why this argument is grossly flawed and hope that you are merely taking a jab at this guy and his silly need for everybody to feel the way he feels about football but...

theres a difference between being positive and being ********.

I've been through much more than this and have accepted losing as a way of life for Falcon fans. If we're gonna be a losing franchise then I at least want us to lose with class. Losing as scum is almost too much to deal with.

If you've accepted losing as a way of life then stop moaning about everything.

At least have the courtesy and decency to give the staff a chance - they've done nothing to suggest that they can't win a few ball games, or achieve your lofty goal of "losing with class".

jroc75 (1/26/2008)

when petrino was hired many was excited about how he wa gonna right this ship, many of the same ones that are cursing him now

negative person): Alive 2 blocks away.

You make the call.You give yourself away every time bird with these metaphoric situations you post. You always equate being a Falcon fan to something horrible...i.e. a "tornado" or someone repeatedly yelling "BOO!" at you from behind a door.

a falcons fan can still be a good fan with a whole lot less faith. some of the more loyal fans take it personally when some of these negative post appear.

back in the day if the falcons won each season because this fans loyalty and high wishing spirit was always positve that they were gonna win and be successful then they wouldnt have 30 losing seasons under there belt. thats why i have come to see them for what they are , and thats what they show

unless the franchise pay the more loyal fans some type of compensation, why get upset or even respond. personally blank dont pay me enough to turn a blind eye:w00t:

if the falcons had hired bill belichick i would be disappointed because he is white. me and john wooten would be disappointed because john gave them a list of black candidates and blank strayed away from that list and hired whoever the **** he wanted to. blank really dropped the ball. he had a chance to hire a black man and he did not. now it is easy for me and mr wooten to assume that blank went outside the list of black candidates because he is racist, but we also know we cannot publicly suggest such a notion because it would be very unprofessional. we can suggest that he dropped the ball but we cannot question his character, that would be slanderous and a defamation of blanks character. it may also subject us to legal ramifications.