NCAA Football 08 for the XBOX 360!?

Waterproof_ace83 (1/30/2008)
I have a problem with the polls. im boise state and im 8-0. im playing on varsity and kicking the ##### out of teams to see if i can get into the title game. my last game i won 97-14 and i still get no love...im 10th! wtf!!!

You have to be at least a 4 star school to be ranked in the top 3 by week 8. I started out with Ball State and went undefeated my first season with a ton of lopsided victories and only ended up being ranked 5th.

Demetrius Dew (1/30/2008)
I have a problem with the polls. im boise state and im 8-0. im playing on varsity and kicking the ##### out of teams to see if i can get into the title game. my last game i won 97-14 and i still get no love...im 10th! wtf!!!

Did you change your schedule at the beginning on the season?

no, im trying to do it legitimately.

next year i'll have a similar WAC schedule but open with a tough road game at someplace like florida or lsu and see if that works.

obviously, they've done a good job of capturing the ****** system in the video game

And winning 97-14 is legitimate? :laugh:

scott24falcs (1/30/2008)

And winning 97-14 is legitimate? :laugh:

i didnt cheat, just played a soft schedule (varsity difficulty) ;)

and i needed to get some style points to get more love from the polls.

" didnt cheat, just played a soft schedule (varsity difficulty)

and i needed to get some style points to get more love from the polls"

I understand. I love trying to get my QB to go 38-40 500 yards, 6 TDs. :D

I've been playing on Heisman, and trying to beat USC with a team like Kentucky or Virginia. I'm not quite good enough to win yet, and it's really frustrating when every pass I throw gets picked off, or so it seems.

• 2 weeks later...
scott24falcs (1/31/2008)
" didnt cheat, just played a soft schedule (varsity difficulty)

and i needed to get some style points to get more love from the polls"

I understand. I love trying to get my QB to go 38-40 500 yards, 6 TDs. :D

I've been playing on Heisman, and trying to beat USC with a team like Kentucky or Virginia. I'm not quite good enough to win yet, and it's really frustrating when every pass I throw gets picked off, or so it seems.

that happens because the Ea people didnt develop the passong verry well and all of the pass are very flat so you cant really lob it over the defenders head and on Varsity or all madden the defense is just roided up basically, theyre too **** good