With the new coaches and GM, I hope to see a new sign at the gates

birdweiserrr

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/26/2008)
Would you please tell us what your definition of a thugs is? Also can you name the thugs on our team?

thanks

We all know what a thug is. DeAngelo Hall wears the crown right now on this team. Hopefully he can take his thuggism to a new city this year. We don't need or want him. JMO.

im usually on tha boat with you, bird....

not this time.

folks need to chill out with all that "thug" sh!t. football is football. DHall is one of tha best at what he does. how's about you go out there and play cornerback in tha NFL?

people that wanna get rid of deangelo are nutz.

birdweiserrr (1/26/2008)

We all know what a thug is. DeAngelo Hall wears the crown right now on this team. Hopefully he can take his thuggism to a new city this year. We don't need or want him. JMO.

And you base this on what? By the way, if it's "JYO" then you should change it to I don't need or want him instead of saying "We" because this "we" doesn't agree with that at all...

marinetildeath (1/26/2008)
bird, why don't you look up the definition of what a thug is and see if it fits anyone on our roster..you are really ignorant sometimes

Actually the word predates 1810 and it was a tribe or loose nation of raiders in the Dark Ages that terorized Cental Europe and the Middle East.

birdweiserrr (1/26/2008)
Would you please tell us what your definition of a thugs is? Also can you name the thugs on our team?

thanks

Let me correct that for ya. "You don't need or want him." You can leave the we part of it out, because some of us members do have a clue.

texasbirdfan (1/26/2008)
marinetildeath (1/26/2008)
bird, why don't you look up the definition of what a thug is and see if it fits anyone on our roster..you are really ignorant sometimes

Actually the word predates 1810 and it was a tribe or loose nation of raiders in the Dark Ages that terorized Cental Europe and the Middle East.

my point exactly, thanks

birdweiserrr (1/26/2008)

thanks

you speak for yourself bird. and why is d.hall a thug?

Have seen some of these cheap shots hes taken over the years? He's been the center of attention in Atlanta for some time and not because of his play. Talent is a great thing to have and I don't doubt his talent, but good character is another and its usually underrated.

Tell me how many star players New England has had before this season. Tell me how well they've done and how a 4th round draft pick QB has turn into the best QB ever in the NFL. Don't tell me its because he was so talented coming out of college. Its character, hes smart and has been willing to listen and learn from those around him instead running his mouth and relying on talent alone. We need players like that, not those that run their mouth about "owning" someone when it was the other way around. We need players that don't get rediculous penalties for running his mouth and late hits. We need players that that are about bringing the team together rather than tearing it apart.

Is he a "thug"? I don't know if he fits the definition or not but I don't think that was the point of the original post. If we can get good value in a trade I'm all for it.

Andrew (1/26/2008)

Have seen some of these cheap shots hes taken over the years? He's been the center of attention in Atlanta for some time and not because of his play. Talent is a great thing to have and I don't doubt his talent, but good character is another and its usually underrated.

Tell me how many star players New England has had before this season. Tell me how well they've done and how a 4th round draft pick QB has turn into the best QB ever in the NFL. Don't tell me its because he was so talented coming out of college. Its character, hes smart and has been willing to listen and learn from those around him instead running his mouth and relying on talent alone. We need players like that, not those that run their mouth about "owning" someone when it was the other way around. We need players that don't get rediculous penalties for running his mouth and late hits. We need players that that are about bringing the team together rather than tearing it apart.

Is he a "thug"? I don't know if he fits the definition or not but I don't think that was the point of the original post. If we can get good value in a trade I'm all for it.

We need players that that are about bringing the team together rather than tearing it apart.

Tearing the team apart is what the idiot does.

birdweiserrr (1/26/2008)
Andrew (1/26/2008)

We need players that that are about bringing the team together rather than tearing it apart.

Thats exactly what **** Hall does.

you guys couldnt even imagine how much trash talking goes on down on that field. every and i mean EVERY PLAYER TALKS TRASH ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD. once you guys can tell me who will replace him in the immediate future (2008) and who is young and has more upside than him then he can go. no rookies.

LOOK UP THE WORD THUG!!!

we do not have any thugs on our team. **** vick isnt even a thug by definition.

1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

dictionary.com definition.

a brutal ruffian or assassin

webster/merriam definition

D.Hall is not thug, and if you think he is a thug, then you should go root for another team.

he doesnt hurt this team. he actually he cares about this team.

GEORGIAfan (1/26/2008)
LOOK UP THE WORD THUG!!!

D.Hall is not thug, and if you think he is a thug, then you should go root for another team.

Then the definition is off base. Vick and D Hall are both thugs.

GEORGIAfan (1/26/2008)
LOOK UP THE WORD THUG!!!

and here is the wiktionary link and definition:

Noun

Singular

thug

Plural

thugs

thug (plural thugs)

1. A criminal who treats others violently and roughly, especially for hire

2. One of a band of assassins formerly active in northern India who worshipped Kali and offered their victims to her

and i agree w/ what GAfan said. he does care for and help this team. d.hall could be getting paid a bunch more money on nearly any other team but he is staying here at least until his contract runs out. he is still playing hard every year and contributing. he has a family to feed too.