Dare we?

ol'_dirty2

I know it's early and we don't even know the half of what future personnel changes lie in wait for this team. But who's ready to begin the W-L predictions for the upcoming season? I am! I say 9+ wins and no less than a widlcard berth. Anyone else? No rationale needed...just make a guess.

ol_dirty2 (1/26/2008)
I know it's early and we don't even know the half of what future personnel changes lie in wait for this team. But who's ready to begin the W-L predictions for the upcoming season? I am! I say 9+ wins and no less than a widlcard berth. Anyone else? No rationale needed...just make a guess.

6and10Land. That's what I expect. Then again, I said 3-13 for last year.

ol_dirty2 (1/26/2008)

with coach and philosophy changes , current players readjusting, etc

4 wins at best, not including the preseason

ol_dirty2 (1/26/2008)

i'm still saying 4 wins at best do you want us to base our guesses on our mind or our hearts:w00t::w00t:

uscg_kid (1/26/2008)
With all the personnel changes I would say 8-8 is probably the best to expect. In the weak NFC South we could go from worst to first though.

I'm guessing 6 and 10. I looked at our away schedule next year and it pretty tough:

at Green Bay

at San Diego

at Philadelphia

...just to name a few. If we could win 6 games, Smitty would have the team heading in the right direction. Another good draft after next season and we would have a solid team.