Okay...I get it now. It's just a cry for attention right?

ol'_dirty2

I'm convinced that some of the "fans" on this board feel that they must know more than all the people that get paid to run a team. We say we want an NFL guy for HC...we got one. We say we want to get away from the smoke and mirrors and get back to hard-nosed football...that's what he intends to do. He even goes out and hires people on that seem to have the same philosophy. What do our fans do? B**ch and moan that we didn't get the sexiest name out there. Who gives a rat's azz what the guy's name is? We just need someone to come in here and right the ship and not turn tail and run at the first sign of adversity. It's our right to chime in and I understand that (hence my post), but let's try some thing novel and get behind our team 100% and see if we make some improvements before we decide to continue this pity party some of you are throwing in your own honor. Who's with me?

ol_dirty2 (1/26/2008)
I'm convinced that some of the "fans" on this board feel that they must know more than all the people that get paid to run a team. We say we want an NFL guy for HC...we got one. We say we want to get away from the smoke and mirrors and get back to hard-nosed football...that's what he intends to do. He even goes out and hires people on that seem to have the same philosophy. What do our fans do? B**ch and moan that we didn't get the sexiest name out there. Who gives a rat's azz what the guy's name is? We just need someone to come in here and right the ship and not turn tail and run at the first sign of adversity. It's our right to chime in and I understand that (hence my post), but let's try some thing novel and get behind our team 100% and see if we make some improvements before we decide to continue this pity party some of you are throwing in your own honor. Who's with me?

Amen....Most of these whiny posters aren't fans, though. This is turning into a complete staff that will work together (Smith is familiar with his hires) and build chemistry. I like where this is going.

[ It's our right to chime in and I understand that (hence my post), but let's try some thing novel and get behind our team 100% and see if we make some improvements before we decide to continue this pity party some of you are throwing in your own honor. Who's with me?

do we get cake and ice cream at the pity party?:w00t::w00t:

i agree its a wait and see but like ive said before lets dont run down to burger king and steal the kings crown to give to the falcons before they do something, heck history shows changes in falconville dont bring great rewards. all ive ever seen is lip service and decline under this management

consistentfalcon (1/26/2008)
[ It's our right to chime in and I understand that (hence my post), but let's try some thing novel and get behind our team 100% and see if we make some improvements before we decide to continue this pity party some of you are throwing in your own honor. Who's with me?

do we get cake and ice cream at the pity party?:w00t::w00t:

i agree its a wait and see but like ive said before lets dont run down to burger king and steal the kings crown to give to the falcons before they do something, heck history shows changes in falconville dont bring great rewards. all ive ever seen is lip service and decline under this management

That trend actually dates back to the previous management as well. Except to decline we must first have been on the rise. Since '66, we have consistently been on the rise and fall plan.

That trend actually dates back to the previous management as well. Except to decline we must first have been on the rise. Since '66, we have consistently been on the rise and fall plan.

i agree it dates back to old management as well, i was just trying to save some of you that grieving .. like i said in other post though, if they give us something good to talk about that would help. some of the fans give me the impression that its asin to tell the truth about this team based what we feel, have seen and foresee

consistentfalcon (1/26/2008)

i agree it dates back to old management as well, i was just trying to save some of you that grieving .. like i said in other post though, if they give us something good to talk about that would help. some of the fans give me the impression that its asin to tell the truth about this team based what we feel, have seen and foresee

POST OF THE DAY, AND RUNNER UP FOR THE WEEK