Let us be the laughing stock to espn

Twinblade

Twinblade (1/26/2008)
People are worrying way to much on what Espn has to say about us, They can doubt us all they like, Once we get that winning streak going in the 2008 season, Espn would be back on our Jock straps like a 2 dollar Korean hooker.

for whatever its worth-- Trey Wingo was on Charlotte Sports radio Friday and had a big chuckle about us with the Panther suckups on the morning show. First he said New England will "probably score every time they touch the ball" . He siad "It will eb a blowout of epic proportions".

As far as Atlanta "Its just BAD". He berated Mike Smith as any type of candidate. He added "Miami may have not won as many games as Atlnata, but Miami is definitely the better situation . We better get used to this.

Lets see how the Super Bowl works out. By the way Panthers...if we suck so bad..we beat YOU the last time out with JH and now we're up 16-10. The Panthers have 3 winning seasons in their history. Thats 3 as in LESS than 4 out of 13.

Enjoy your yuckfest with G-ey Wingo!! See you punks this fall. We'll own you with me at coach and NativeFalcon at QB!!!

consistentfalcon (1/26/2008)
Twinblade (1/26/2008)
People are worrying way to much on what Espn has to say about us, They can doubt us all they like, Once we get that winning streak going in the 2008 season, Espn would be back on our Jock straps like a 2 dollar Korean hooker.

and if that winning steak dont pan out?

We should still have a better record next season then this season, improvement.. I could see us finishing 1st or 2nd next season.

Twinblade (1/26/2008)
consistentfalcon (1/26/2008)
Twinblade (1/26/2008)

and if that winning steak dont pan out?

We should still have a better record next season then this season, improvement.. I could see us finishing 1st or 2nd next season.

i cansee us finishing 3rd but more than likely 4th, keep dreaming