Again getting laughed at

fambro2004

Here I go, I'm gonna say it again!!!!! We're gonna be the laughing stock of the NFL. What kind of mess is this HC,OC, and DC. COME ON MR. BLANK YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!!! I'd rather have Hue Jackson and Zimmerman as the coordinators. **** another losing season!!! But I almost forgot TD is suppose to turn this franchise around, yea right........ to be continued!!!!

Statick (1/26/2008)
Didn't you post this same topic yesterday? And it got deleted? :doze:

The only thing getting laughed at is YOU.

No dummy it didn't get deleted you know why because it's the truth. We are gonna get laughed with this pathetic coaching staff. That's how I feel about it!!!

fambro2004 (1/26/2008)
Statick (1/26/2008)
Didn't you post this same topic yesterday? And it got deleted? :doze:

The only thing getting laughed at is YOU.

No dummy it didn't get deleted you know why because it's the truth. We are gonna get laughed with this pathetic coaching staff. That's how I feel about it!!!

Dude...jus stop...dont you realize your not changing ne ones mind? go root for the patriots or something....its gettin pathetic

fambro2004 (1/26/2008)
Here I go, I'm gonna say it again!!!!! We're gonna be the laughing stock of the NFL. What kind of mess is this HC,OC, and DC. COME ON MR. BLANK YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!!! I'd rather have Hue Jackson and Zimmerman as the coordinators. **** another losing season!!! But I almost forgot TD is suppose to turn this franchise around, yea right........ to be continued!!!!

The only people laughing are US (real fans) at YOU (bandwagon)

You dont own the team, you dont get to make the decisions.

I realize its all about you but guess what, YOU dont count.