Optimistic

Guest JBopper

Guest JBopper

I don`t agree with the the OC & DC hires,but They all believe in the same system.Power running and Big Defense.According to what they do in the draft and free agency I will give them the benefit of the doubt.They will have my support regardless.Go FALCONS.

I am also optimistic. I like the HC philosophy. Watched the announcement. Seems to be level headed about all aspects of the game. I like the attitude. Plans on having injuries as any team does. I like the "crosstraining" theory. You have specialties (your position) but also can play another postion when called upon (and do it pretty well). Makes for a well balanced team. That is the point. It is a TEAM. You have your superstars, but if they go down, you have a reliable backup that may not be playing his normal position, but can play the position called for and can fill in and do a pretty good job. Also making the players "accountable" not only to the coach, but to the player next to him. When you can count on someone doing their job, it makes you able to do your job better.

I am a noob on here as this is my first post, but have been lurking for a couple of years. For a little background on myself:

I have been a lifelong fan -- I am 1 year older than the falcons franchise

I will support the falcons, defend the falcons and do so with passion no matter how the season is going. It is called LOYALTY.

I may not agree with everything the Front Office does, but the falcons are MY TEAM.

Thank you for listening:D