Read this i hate these moves

first of f i am druink it is autlrsalia day that why. also i hate thew falcons i mean, mike mullarkey? it makes me sick that we hired anyone from buffalo and miamio. he is sh!it he is ##### and couldn't coach a footbakll samdwicjh. i like mike smith but mike mullarkey. i hereby go for the browens unledss someone persuades me ot stay. augh mullarkey. i really hate this move so much its not funny at all mistet blank oppen uyour euyes foooool

vickisstillsick (1/26/2008)
first of f i am druink it is autlrsalia day that why. also i hate thew falcons i mean, mike mullarkey? it makes me sick that we hired anyone from buffalo and miamio. he is sh!it he is ##### and couldn't coach a footbakll samdwicjh. i like mike smith but mike mullarkey. i hereby go for the browens unledss someone persuades me ot stay. augh mullarkey. i really hate this move so much its not funny at all mistet blank oppen uyour euyes foooool

It's probably the worst Australia Day i've had, all i've done so far is sit at home..

Why would we want to persuade you to stay? Anyone who leaves that easy off of 1 OC hire doesn't deserve to be persuaded you was already wanting to leave anyways if thats all it takes.

FalconFan13 (1/26/2008)

Why would we want to persuade you to stay? Anyone who leaves that easy off of 1 OC hire doesn't deserve to be persuaded you was already wanting to leave anyways if thats all it takes.

He's on a good Australia Day rant, he isnt serious, trust me, he will wake up in the next few days after his hang over and read this.

FalconFan13 (1/26/2008)

Agreed. Vickisstillsick has a defeatist mentality. Lost before it's played.

brendyne (1/26/2008)
FalconFan13 (1/26/2008)

it was a GREAT 'Australia Day'---did you all not see the tennis match last night...Sharapova vs Ivanovic??

Wow!!!

He's on a good Australia Day rant, he isnt serious, trust me, he will wake up in the next few days after his hang over and read this.

I think Mike Mularkey done as good of a job as can be expected with the type of players he had. Vince Lombardi would have been hard pressed to win Super Bowls with the likes of Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox at quarterback. I like the staff that Mike Smith is putting together and I really want to see what they can do in the draft and Free Agency.