could it be possible tha mularkey bring in jp losman??

falconsstomp (1/25/2008)
ive never seen any buffalo games so im not aware of how good he is if he is good. can anyone vouch for losman on if he is an nfl caliber QB?

he is not that good seeing as he was benched for a rookie. he is about the calibur of leftwich or harrington. he is just more mobile and can scramble a little but not like vince or mike. i dont want him though because i will say it again and again. we have enough wanna be qb's.

bossFALCON (1/25/2008)
falconsstomp (1/25/2008)
ive never seen any buffalo games so im not aware of how good he is if he is good. can anyone vouch for losman on if he is an nfl caliber QB?

he is not that good seeing as he was benched for a rookie. he is about the calibur of leftwich or harrington. he is just more mobile and can scramble a little but not like vince or mike. i dont want him though because i will say it again and again. we have enough wanna be qb's.

Yup thats what I thought too, I still remember that game we played them with Vick, I saw another game of his this year. he seemed better but, he was still not decisive. It sucks when you see a QB 2nd guessing himself, freaking harrington, 3rd guessing, 4th guessing. SACK. Be decisive. ;)

bossFALCON (1/25/2008)
falconsstomp (1/25/2008)

he's not yet but he demanded to be traded or released at the conclusion of the 08 season.

falconsstomp (1/25/2008)
ive never seen any buffalo games so im not aware of how good he is if he is good. can anyone vouch for losman on if he is an nfl caliber QB?[/quote

His career reminds of Joey Harrington's career. Both have had every chance in the world to be a franchise QB. Lets see what Shockley can do this year.