The Raiders are worse than us.

chazh

az,falcon928 (1/25/2008)
Al is out of touch, He may have been great but now LA is where players go to die. The raiders will suck as long as he is the owner.

I completely agree, he was something back in the day, but he has not kept up with the modern times on running a football organization and his old school methods will not work anymore.

Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/25/2008)
Al Davis back in the day knew how to run a team, the present Al Davis is horrible when it comes to how it treats these coaches. With that said just because Al Davis is an idiot that doesn't make me feel much better about Blank.

for some around here the expectation is at least we're not the worse. as long as we are a little better than the worse thats a miraculous feat. imo i think the owners think that way also

Jigga Donkey (1/25/2008)
so you're using the Radiers to make yourself feel better about the Falcon situation? Wow, it's really bad in ATL isn't it?

And honestly the Raiders are in much better shape than the Falcons.

how may i ask? young qb w/ only 1 start, no wideouts, no sure rb, no o-line, sapp is leaving, all they really have is corners.

bigduke633 (1/25/2008)
Al has 3 rings and practically started the afc and combined the nfl years ago with a handfull of owners.Yeah,hes a idiot.Al is to old now but is one of the best football guys ever.I like blank but theres no comparison with track records.

exactly but you can't expect to win anything if you keep firing all your coaches every year and saying, lets try this new batch. Especially in the personnel dept. Going from one scheme to another is like what were experiencing. Why I think here, the Axe is about to fall on alot of players, to get the scheme and players that Dmitroff and Smitty wants. But it takes time. Al Is looking quite ancient, he ain't got much time left. :(