The Democrats are so politically inept they should never win the WH.

1) How stupid do the dems have to be to pull out of Michigan and Florida in the primaries just because these states moved their date up. Kerry did not win Michigan by a lot last time and now there will be a independents that will feel like the dems dont care about MI I will not vote for them and the same with Florida, Bush did not win it by a lot and the dems could have had a shot at gaining a state but now it doesn't look that way. And we know that the republican canidate will use this and rightfully so

2) Now you have all these dem senators, congressman, and governors supporting Hillary not to mention the voters that won her NH and NV. The ONLY candidate the Hillary can beat is Huckabee. Have the dems been on another planet to think that Hillary is electable. She will gain 0 southern states whereas Obama has a chance. She will not gain Florida and will lose Michigan.

3) The past debate made them look like a bunch of whining babies and the republican canidate will use this in the general and again rightfully so. This was brought on COMPLETELY by Bill Clinton

4) They (we) nominated Kerry last time how did they think that would work.

5) THEY did not fight back against the LIES that were spewed by the Swift Boat Vets.

6) THEY have NO backbone. The only one in that was running for prez with a backbone was Dodd. They have not stood up to Bush and the War. They have not even attempted any real hearings into whether or not to impeach Bush and or Cheney. If it had been Clinton that did the same things we know that the republicans would have a backbone to at least hold hearings.

Anyway there is my rant and so my ONLY hope is the Huckabee wins the nomination so Hillary has a chance and or her and Bill's dirty tricks have pissed off enough dems that Obama gets more delegates on Super Tuesday.

Yeah, the Dems are pretty inept politically. It's going to be tough for Hillary to win the general, but remember how quickly the moderate GOPers went running to Bush even after the crap Rove pulled in South Carolina in 2000. I think Hillary's problem will be winning over the independents that are naturally inclined toward Obama.

I will say that it makes sense for the Dems to skip Michigan and Florida because the winner of those contests won't win a single delegate to the national convention. Too much risk and no gain, so why dump millions of campaign dollars into states that don't have any influence?

Ramen (1/25/2008)
Yeah, the Dems are pretty inept politically. It's going to be tough for Hillary to win the general, but remember how quickly the moderate GOPers went running to Bush even after the crap Rove pulled in South Carolina in 2000. I think Hillary's problem will be winning over the independents that are naturally inclined toward Obama.

I will say that it makes sense for the Dems to skip Michigan and Florida because the winner of those contests won't win a single delegate to the national convention. Too much risk and no gain, so why dump millions of campaign dollars into states that don't have any influence?

Except that the ##### is now claiming that the fla and mich. delegates should be allowed a vote. But she's "not renegging on her agreement".

My wife thinks that Hillary is electable. My wife listens to NPR and reads the New York Times. And she JUST heard that that guy from Broke Back Mountain died.

THAT's how the democrats pick people like Kerry and Hillary.

Maybe we should nominate the guy who WAS NOT endorsed by the NYT this time?!!?

holymoses (1/25/2008)
Ramen (1/25/2008)

Except that the ##### is now claiming that the fla and mich. delegates should be allowed a vote. But she's "not reneging on her agreement".

My wife thinks that Hillary is electable. My wife listens to NPR and reads the New York Times. And she JUST hear that that guy from Broke Back Mountain died.

THAT's how the democrats pick people like Kerry and Hillary.

Maybe we should nominate the guy who WAS NOT endorsed by the NYT this time?!!?

Well Jessica Alba is pregnant, so I'm going to vote for the candidate that allows me to purchase a gun and kill myself.

Well Jessica Alba is pregnant, so I'm going to vote for the candidate that allows me to purchase a gun and kill myself.

BTW . . . as a follow up: Like my wife, I read the NYT and listen to NPR. But I also get email from NEWSMAX, Human Events, the Family Research Council, I listen to O'Reilly/Bortz (occasionally) and I even watch Fox. Plus, I hang out with you idiots.

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

holymoses (1/25/2008)

What if Obama choses Richardson for VP?

And speaking of pregnant. . . . aren't you and your little clapper getting heat from your inlaws about getting started?

BTW . . . as a follow up: Like my wife, I read the NYT and listen to NPR. But I also get email from NEWSMAX, Human Events, the Family Research Council, I listen to O'Reilly/Bortz (occasionally) and I even watch Fox. Plus, I hang out with you idiots.

Far from it. My wife and I are separated and I live in a ****** apartment in Lincoln Park. Happy ##### New Years DP.

kicker23 (1/25/2008)
holymoses (1/25/2008)

And speaking of pregnant. . . . aren't you and your little clapper getting heat from your inlaws about getting started?

Far from it.

Check your messages.

holymoses (1/25/2008)
kicker23 (1/25/2008)
holymoses (1/25/2008)

Far from it.

Check your messages.

I don't have any messages. I'll catch up with you later. Time to go drink myself into oblivion. :)

kicker23 (1/25/2008)
holymoses (1/25/2008)

Far from it.

Check your messages.

I don't have any messages. I'll catch up with you later. Time to go drink myself into oblivion. :)

**** kicker, sorry to hear about that. if it's any consolation, I'm on my 3rd Maker's Mark. Only a few more to oblivions myself.