Ellis Johonson

Caddieman

"At the beginning of the month it was announced that Mississippi State defensive coordinator Ellis Johnson would leave the Bulldogs to take the same position at Arkansas. Today it was announced he would be leaving Arkansas for South Carolina."

I HOPE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS THIS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!

i think its funny b/c it proves that almost all coaches will bail at a moments notice for a "better" job or a job they like better. From Rodriguez, to Van Gorder, the examples every year are numerous. so why dosen't everyone just get over it. Its the way it has always been, its the way it will always be. Don't act surprised or hurt just b/c it happens to your team.

root down (1/25/2008)
i think its funny b/c it proves that almost all coaches will bail at a moments notice for a "better" job or a job they like better. From Rodriguez, to Van Gorder, the examples every year are numerous. so why dosen't everyone just get over it. Its the way it has always been, its the way it will always be. Don't act surprised or hurt just b/c it happens to your team.

man that sig is so cool. how did you make it?