Stop The HATE!!!

So many negative threads on this board about the new head coach hire, already. I'm not suprised cause alot of people always have negative things to say, if thats how you operate, then go ahead but people let this man atleast give you a reason to hate him before you go sounding off when he just got the job. Let him have a fair chance and then when he does something bad you all can flame him. :D I'm going to support him until he screws up majorly.

doubletrouble21 (1/25/2008)
So many negative threads on this board about the new head coach hire, already. I'm not suprised cause alot of people always have negative things to say, if thats how you operate, then go ahead but people let this man atleast give you a reason to hate him before you go sounding off when he just got the job. Let him have a fair chance and then when he does something bad you all can flame him. :D I'm going to support him until he screws up majorly.

The funny thing is that the ones that are hating on the guy will be the first ones on here saying that they was in support of his hireing 100% from the start. The min. we start winning games.

Falcon first down (1/25/2008)
doubletrouble21 (1/25/2008)

The funny thing is that the ones that are hating on the guy will be the first ones on here saying that they was in support of his hireing 100% from the start. The min. we start winning games.

and the same ones loving him now before he's done anything will be hating on him in a couple of years swearing that they were against the hire in the 1st place. deju vue mora/ petrino.

amnesia runs amuck on this board:w00t::w00t: