Do you think Parcells did this franchise a favor?

Jerry Maguire

If Parcells had accepted the offer, Jeff Ireland would be GM and Tony Sparano would be Head Coach. Both are good candidates, but we know Parcells is the man in charge. Do you think the team would be better off with this scenario, or with the current Dimitroff-Smith regime?

I'm actually happy he went to Miami, because I think Smith and Dimitroff bring more long-term stability.

The Cush (1/25/2008)
If Parcells had accepted the offer, Jeff Ireland would be GM and Tony Sparano would be Head Coach. Both are good candidates, but we know Parcells is the man in charge. Do you think the team would be better off with this scenario, or with the current Dimitroff-Smith regime?

I'm actually happy he went to Miami, because I think Smith and Dimitroff bring more long-term stability.

i agree. plus parcells has a knack for bringing in mediocre, over the hill QB's. if he were still in dallas and bledsoe never got hurt, bledsoe would still be running things there.

ancient raptor (1/25/2008)
I think that Thomas and Mike are both long term guys. Who knows when Parcells and crew will move on.

I'm ok w/the way things turned out, but would've preferred Rivera as DC and Hue as OC. Miami is not a bad place to retire or live for that matter. Parcells and crew may be inclined to hang around there a good while. I know they sucked last year, but I bet they win more than 1 game next year. (ok, easy bet) I'm saying I bet they will have a good draft, some good FA signings, and will probably be the best comeback next year. I hope I'm wrong, and it's the Falcons that can do this, but in reality, Miami was not nearly as bad as their record this year. We may have more holes in our roster than they do.