Scouts say Andre Woodson may slip to the second or third round

atljbo

Take Woodson. Here's a guy with first-round ability. But because there are so many others, he many not go in the first round.''

At 6-foot-4 and 220 pounds, Woodson is the top senior quarterback from the Southeastern Conference. Although his stock has faded some in recent weeks, some scouts say he still might go in the first round, although most believe the second or even third round is more likely.

I would love to draft woodson in the second round.......i think Bill Musgrave can make Andre Woodson,Joe Flacco, or Chad Henne into a great QB

atljbo (1/25/2008)
Take Woodson. Here's a guy with first-round ability. But because there are so many others, he many not go in the first round.''

At 6-foot-4 and 220 pounds, Woodson is the top senior quarterback from the Southeastern Conference. Although his stock has faded some in recent weeks, some scouts say he still might go in the first round, although most believe the second or even third round is more likely.

I would love to draft woodson in the second round.......i think Bill Musgrave can make Andre Woodson,Joe Flacco, or Chad Henne into a great QB

no please no not woodson, he will not be a good pro....the other two sure but not him

I'm not too fond of Woodson, but thats stacked up to the other QB's in the draft. I've seen him panic too many times in the pocket, and he doesn't read the pressure at all. I mean it's good that he's focused on the WR's downfield, but he's so oblivious to the rush around him.

There are just a few other QB's I'd be happier taking, but if they all dissapeared, and we're in the 3rd rd, sure.. lets take Woodson.

Why do you guys want to draft a BUST?? I told you guys from day one Woodson is a BUST!! NOW these so called experts are seeing what I am seeing they have changed their minds on him. It does not matter where you draft him he will be a BUST, and our of the NFL in four years!!

67camaro (1/25/2008)
Why do you guys want to draft a BUST?? I told you guys from day one Woodson is a BUST!! NOW these so called experts are seeing what I am seeing they have changed their minds on him. It does not matter where you draft him he will be a BUST, and our of the NFL in four years!!

So someone is a bust before they even take a snap in the NFL?

Wishful thinking.

I admit Woodson may be a boom or bust prospect because he didn't play under center in college and because many have problems with his delivery.

But Im not betting against the numbers he put up at UK and without exactly an All-American supporting cast either.

His "slow release" sure as heck faired better than most QBs vs LSU's defense