Wonder why?

fambro2004

And people wonder why we are getting laughed at all the time. All of the decisions for this team is a joke. From the GM all the way down!!!! I hope the guys Blank put in position prove me wrong!!! I'm sick and tired of the GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM. **** I hope they prove me wrong but deep down inside I know we are gonna get laugh at again. DIGGIT!!!! I wonder how long the DC will stick around this time???? Again fellas I'm tired of the stupid things this franchise does!!!

fambro2004 (1/25/2008)
And people wonder why we are getting laughed at all the time. All of the decisions for this team is a joke. From the GM all the way down!!!! I hope the guys Blank put in position prove me wrong!!! I'm sick and tired of the GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM. **** I hope they prove me wrong but deep down inside I know we are gonna get laugh at again. DIGGIT!!!! I wonder how long the DC will stick around this time???? Again fellas I'm tired of the stupid things this franchise does!!!

HAHAHAHAHA...the only thing be being laughed at right now, is your poor use of the english language...(laughed) would be the correct term, not "we are going to be laugh at" Oh and your ignorance is now being laughed at...because once again you are bringing in race and the term "Good Ole Boy" Well these "Good Ole Boys" went to a superbowl...as much as i liked MV7...i didnt see him take us there...it was a good ole white boy as you "African Americans" choose to keep using, how does it feel?

fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

Yawn .... what a buffoon.

fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

MR BLANKS PLEEZ REFUN HIS MONY CUZ HE GOT LEFT OF THE GOD OLE BOY SYSTEM IT NO FARE 2 HIM SO GIVE HIM HIS MONY BACK NOW

This Franchise got made funny of because of YKW and the fans/players that still try to say he was innocent and support his release no matter the crime. THAT was and still IS a big embarrassment to this franchise.

the GM was on a list of top 4 Candidates for a GM job, HC was also on a short list for that position. The Only hire that was probably a surprise was BVG to which now we find out Jacksonville wonted him to replace out Head coach.

The only thing Laughable about this Franchise is half of its fan base.

fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

Thanks for keeping racism alive and well you ignorant THUG!

JaGz (1/25/2008)
This Franchise got made funny of because of YKW and the fans/players that still try to say he was innocent and support his release no matter the crime. THAT was and still IS a big embarrassment to this franchise.

the GM was on a list of top 4 Candidates for a GM job, HC was also on a short list for that position. The Only hire that was probably a surprise was BVG to which now we find out Jacksonville wonted him to replace out Head coach.

The only thing Laughable about this Franchise is half of its fan base.

And that half of the fan base, for some reason, thinks Atlanta is the center of the universe. Go to any national NFL message board, like KFFL, and you need need to scroll down pages to find any mention of the Falcons at all. There was more talk about some kicker's electric pants than there has been about the Falcons!

ShaunnBigDin08 (1/25/2008)
fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

HAHAHAHAHA...the only thing be being laughed at right now, is your poor use of the english language...(laughed) would be the correct term, not "we are going to be laugh at" Oh and your ignorance is now being laughed at...because once again you are bringing in race and the term "Good Ole Boy" Well these "Good Ole Boys" went to a superbowl...as much as i liked MV7...i didnt see him take us there...it was a good ole white boy as you "African Americans" choose to keep using, how does it feel?

Why is it "you white boys" always get upset when someone black has something to say about a white player or coach. The good ole boy system could mean hiring the same coaches over and over again. Similar to what we have done with VanGorder. And what does Vick have to do with this conversation? Did you hate that fact that there was a black QB here in ATL? Ignorance runs rampant on this board.

Elester Newton (1/25/2008)
fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

Why is it "you white boys" always get upset when someone black has something to say about a white player or coach. The good ole boy system could mean hiring the same coaches over and over again. Similar to what we have done with VanGorder. And what does Vick have to do with this conversation? Did you hate that fact that there was a black QB here in ATL? Ignorance runs rampant on this board.

I think we all know what he meant by the term, don't give me that crap.

You won't see me try and justify the use of the term "thug" or other forbidden words. They're no different.

It has nothing to do with him having a problem with a white person. It has everything to do with the way the numbskull went about expressing his opinions. "We white boys" don't enjoy seeing blatant racism any more than you do.

Elester Newton (1/25/2008)
fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

You are right it does run rampant...you are the spitting image of ignorance for that response. I did not say anything negative about Mv...owned 3 of his jerseys it has nothing to do with that, I was merely stating that this term "good ole boys" is a derogatory term against white people, and btw im not white so there is another ignorant assumption without knowing fact, but i was stating that the only QB and Coach to take us to a SB was white. Chris Chandler and Dan Reeves in case you were not following the falcons back then due to their lack of ethnic qb and coach.

This was my opinion, its was about the hiring of the HC and DC nothing else. The good ole boy system is the hiring of the DC when he clearly walked out on us as the LB coach. There are clearly other qualified coaches out there for HC and the DC positons. I never said anything about race in my quote only that we are gonna get laughed at again. I don't care what you guys say about it i'm tired of the BULL. I WANT AN WINNING FRANCHISE HERE IN ATLANTA BUT LOOK AT THE LAST 20 YEARS, THIS TEAM NEEDED TO MAKE AN STATEMENT AND RIGHT THE SHIP, and look at what happens, you bring in a KID for GM and an puppet for HC and now and deserter for DC. I guess we will hire Terrence Moore as OC.

fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

That's the truth right there, at least someone isn't living in a Falcon fantasy world.

Jigga Donkey (1/25/2008)
fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

That's the truth right there, at least someone isn't living in a Falcon fantasy world.

You are not worth the energy to type, go read my responses to him...and apply them to you...idiot.

Jigga Donkey (1/25/2008)
fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

Congrats fambro!

Your insightful post has just been lent credibility by the highly repected Jigga Donkey.

You are now officially ready for the Pure Football forum.

fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

Who are you?

raptorial bird (1/25/2008)
fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

Who are you?

Just a racist idiot

Dedsquirrl (1/25/2008)
Jigga Donkey (1/25/2008)
fambro2004 (1/25/2008)

Congrats fambro!

Your insightful post has just been lent credibility by the highly repected Jigga Donkey.

You are now officially ready for the Pure Football forum.

:w00t: Yeah it's never good when Jigga Donkey agree's with you

houston-23 (1/25/2008)
what i have noticed about this board.......race is always an issue with some of you.....It doesnt matter if a guy is black, white, green, or purple......just as long as they win games for years TO COME!!! have some faith!!! In the future we wont be laughed at!

let me be the first to welcome you to the south. people both black and white have this "thing" with racism. im not sure what this love affair with the color of a mans skin has to do with this football team, but it does. I know my name says im in cali. but im from valdosta ga. and these folks on this board who are true fans can agree with me on this one:

THE FALCONS HAVE TO MANY OTHER ISSUES TO WORRY ABOUT THEN THE COLOR OF A MNAS SKIN!!!

F***ING IDIOT