question for gurus. Will we get a totally new staff?

Chiropractor

Chiropractor (1/25/2008)
With the coming of a new head coach. Will things change all the way down the line? New LB coaches, ST coach, talent scouts, Strength and conditioning coaches (this is the biggie)?

I understand that some of the vets will stay, like Emmit thomas, but what about the rest of the organization?

The talent scouts wouldn't change because of a new head coach. They report directly to the GM (or to a director of pro personnel/college scouting, if we hire someone for those positions).

As far as those other positions, we'll probably end up with some new position coaches, as well as a new S&C coach. There might be some holdover (Musgrave and Thomas, for example), but generally a new head coach wants to hire his own people.

Chiropractor (1/25/2008)
With the coming of a new head coach. Will things change all the way down the line? New LB coaches, ST coach, talent scouts, Strength and conditioning coaches (this is the biggie)?

I understand that some of the vets will stay, like Emmit thomas, but what about the rest of the organization?

in regards to your picture it also looks like a hold, look at the bucs right arm, its wraped around the body of j.a.

but yes we will have a totally new team next year, which is the way it shouldbe.

Chiropractor (1/25/2008)
So Dimitroff could possibly get rid of some of the talent scouts?

Like the ones who said to pick Jamaal and Mike Jenkins?

i would agree with you on mike jenkins, but we have to give jamaal a little more time, look at the #1 Ppick last year mario williams, it took him a year to adjust to the nfl, so why would we expect anything less from j.a.?

Chiropractor (1/25/2008)

Absolutely. As far as everything football related within the organization goes, he is free to hire or fire anyone he wants at any time. The only person that he can't fire is McKay, but I'm sure if push came to shove with Blank, McKay would get the boot over Dimitroff.

BlacksburgHokie (1/25/2008)
Chiropractor (1/25/2008)

Absolutely. As far as everything football related within the organization goes, he is free to hire or fire anyone he wants at any time. The only person that he can't fire is McKay, but I'm sure if push came to shove with Blank, McKay would get the boot over Dimitroff.

I thought Blank and McKay was the same person? Like Mr. T and BA Barracus.

I'm impressed with TD so far. Just the way he carries himself at Press Conf. He doesn't look nervous at all; he looks like he's waited on this moment his entire life.