Top 25 Questions for College Football 2008 Season.

SacFalcFan

I found this on another site and will first post the questions, but will post their answers later. I would like to see everyone else's answers.

1. Who will end up being No. 1 in the nation?

2. Will LSU repeat as national champion?

3. What will be the strongest conference?

4. Will Florida quarterback Tim Tebow join Ohio State's Archie Griffin as a two-time Heisman winner?

5. If not Tebow, who is the Heisman favorite?

6. Do you think a team goes undefeated this year and if you do predict one?

7. What non-conference game most qualifies as 'must-see' TV?

8. What streak is most likely to be extended in 2008?

9. What streak is most likely to end?

10. What 'mid-major'' will make the greatest challenge for a BCS bowl?

11. What non-BCS league player will make the biggest splash in 2008?

12. What team that was successful in 2007 is most likely to fade in 2008?

13. Which of the 10 teams that played in BCS bowls aren't likely to return to BCS games next year?

14. What coach will be feeling the most heat?

15. Will Notre Dame avoid another losing season?

16. What new coach will make the biggest immediate difference?

17. What player who has left his team will be missed most?

18. What team will follow Wake Forest of 2006 and Illinois of 2007 as the "surprise" team of '08?

19. What "surprise" team of 2007 is most likely to continue its momentum and have another strong year in 2008?

20. What player returning from injury will give his team the greatest boost?

21. What transfer will have the greatest impact?

22. Who will start at quarterback at USC?

23. Who will play quarterback at Michigan?

24. Who will lead the nation in rushing?

25. Will 2008 be the final season for Joe Paterno and/or Bobby Bowden?

Oklahoma will end up being the number one team in the country next season. Kansas, Nebraska, and Texas Tech are all in Norman. Toughest road gameTexas A&M at College Station. Whoever wins the Red River Shootout will get a place in the national championship game. Bradford, Murray, and company will be back with experience returning on both sides of the ball.

No, too tough of a schedule to go undefeated and be in the title game. There won't be a two loss team in the title game this season. Games at Florida, at Auburn, at South Carolina, and Georgia at home will decide their fate.

The SEC will reign king once again. LSU, Georgia, or Florida will be in the top five and there is a good chance all three will end up in the top 10 at season's end. Auburn could be a spoiler for LSU in the west.

4. Will Florida quarterback Tim Tebow join Ohio State's Archie Griffin as a two-time Heisman winner?

Good chance it could happen, but it will be his senior year.

I'm looking at Chris Wells, DeMarco Murray, Sam Bradford, or Graham Harrell winning the award next season.

Yes, Oklahoma.

7. What inter-conference game most qualifies as 'must-see' TV?

Ohio State @ Southern California

Oklahoma beating Oklahoma State for the 12th straight year.

Michigan losing to Ohio State.

Boise State

Brian Johnson of Utah.

Kansas...@ USF, @ Oklahoma, @ Nebraska, and then Texas and Missouri. No way they only finish with one loss again.

13. Which of the 10 teams that played in BCS bowls aren't likely to return to BCS games next year?

Kansas, Hawaii, and Illinois...

Charlie Weis. Might be a 7-5 or 6-6 season.

Yes, because San Diego State, Stanford, NUC, Syracuse, Purdue, and Pittsburgh will be beat by the Fighting Irish.

Cutcliffe at Duke.

McFadden/Jones. Arkansas will greatly miss the duo.

18. What team will follow Wake Forest of 2006 and Illinois of 2007 as the "surprise" team of '08?

I'm going to go with Colorado.

19. What "surprise" team of 2007 is most likely to continue its momentum and have another strong year in 2008?

Illinois, but they won't win the Big 10.

1. CJ Gable of USC 2. Mon Williams of UF

Mustain at USC

Mustain

?

Noel Devine

Both of them will be retired at the end of the season.

Logical Answer's:D;):DHugger Answer's

USC;););)Michigan

No

SEC;););)Big Ten

No Because of the above anwser

Between, Chris 'Beenie' Wells and Knowshon Moreno:w00t::w00t::w00t: Terrelle Pryor @ UM

No I Don't think one will, but USC has the best chances;););)Michigan

Georgia vs Florida and Oklahoma vs Texas;););)Michigan vs Ohio State

USC in a BCS Bowl game;););)Longest UM with 100,000 in the Big House

Auburn beating Alabama:w00t::w00t::w00t: Michigan losing to Ohio State

BYU (Brigham Young)

Dan LeFevour of Central Michigan

Hawaii

Hawaii, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, WVU and Illinois

University of Washington Ty Willingham

Yes they will avoid another losing season

UCLA Rick Neuheisel and Norm Chow:w00t::w00t::w00t: UM Rich Rod

BC Matt Ryan and UK Andre Woodson;););)UM Ryan Mallet

Colorado

UGA and Kansas

???????????

Emmanuel Moody of UF

Mitch Mustain

Steven Threet;););)Terrelle Pryor

Between, Chris 'Beenie' Wells and Knowshon Moreno

Bobby Bowden, Yes and Joe, Pa No

1. Who will end up being No. 1 in the nation? OK

2. Will LSU repeat as national champion? No

3. What will be the strongest conference? SEC

4. Will Florida quarterback Tim Tebow join Ohio State's Archie Griffin as a two-time Heisman winner? No

5. If not Tebow, who is the Heisman favorite? Moreno

6. Do you think a team goes undefeated this year and if you do predict one? Oklahoma

7. What inter-conference game most qualifies as 'must-see' TV? UF raping Hawaii

8. What streak is most likely to be extended in 2008? UGA's

9. What streak is most likely to end? Auburn beating Bama

10. What 'mid-major'' will make the greatest challenge for a BCS bowl? BYU

11. What non-BCS league player will make the biggest splash in 2008? Armanti Edwards

12. What team that was successful in 2007 is most likely to fade in 2008? Hawaii

13. Which of the 10 teams that played in BCS bowls aren't likely to return to BCS games next year? Hawaii

14. What coach will be feeling the most heat? Charlie Weis

15. Will Notre Dame avoid another losing season? No

16. What new coach will make the biggest immediate difference? Rich Rod

17. What player who has left his team will be missed most? Illinois Mendenhall

18. What team will follow Wake Forest of 2006 and Illinois of 2007 as the "surprise" team of '08? North Carolina

19. What "surprise" team of 2007 is most likely to continue its momentum and have another strong year in 2008? Illinois

20. What player returning from injury will give his team the greatest boost? CJ Gable

21. What transfer will have the greatest impact? Moody

22. Who will start at quarterback at USC? Who Cares? :P

23. Who will play quarterback at Michigan? ????

24. Who will lead the nation in rushing? WVU?

25. Will 2008 be the final season for Joe Paterno and/or Bobby Bowden? Yes

Demetrius Dew (1/25/2008)

Inter doesn't that mean within the conferance or non-conferance games?

Non-conferance game: USC vs Ohio State

Conferance game: Florida vs Georgia and Oklahoma vs Texas

Inter- means between two different conferences

Intra- means within the same conference

Examples: Interstate (between two states), Intrastate (within a state)

Demetrius Dew (1/25/2008)
Inter- means between two different conferences

Intra- means within the same conference

Examples: Interstate (between two states), Intrastate (within a state)

I am with you, would have been easier to just say Non-Conference game.

sorry i just copy and pasted the questions.. i will change it.

1. Who will end up being No. 1 in the nation? UGA. I really see this schedule as I saw uf's schedule 2 years ago. I believe that tough schedule is one reason why uf won the whole thing. They played arguably the hardest schedule in the country and it made them a better team and no matter who they met in the championship game was going to be the beatdown. I think if UGA stays healthy they have the talent and the coaching to win the whole thing and will.

2. Will LSU repeat as national champion? No. They had all this great talent this year and they still lost 2 games. They will lose at least 3 IMO.

3. What will be the strongest conference? SEC. There is no doubt. Look at this conference: sec east will be so strong with the big 3, but IMO SC will be very competitive. If that D can stay healthy they will be a stronger team at the end of the year. I think uk and vandy will surprise a few folks, but uk won't go back to losing seasons. The SEC West has talent even at ole miss and they are no easy out. I think Nutt turns them around real quick. They have a very very talented qb in snead and if they get enrique davis (heck they just got a guy named barksdale who is a 4 star rb who i have seen some video on and he is a very talented kid). I really think Coach O got a ton of talent and nutt will coach it up. Petrino will do fine at arkansas. They will be competitive, the talent level isn't close to being bare there. Then you have bama, lsu, auburn, and miss state.. I mean look at that talent.

4. Will Florida quarterback Tim Tebow join Ohio State's Archie Griffin as a two-time Heisman winner? No. I believe Moody will take away some of his opportunities in scoring tds. Plus voters have a hard time giving to the same guy 2x (Archie Griffin should have won 2 and he didn't).

5. If not Tebow, who is the Heisman favorite? Wow good question. For me I love Moreno, but I don't see it happening for him. Chris Wells is my choice. I would have picked Charles from texas but he is going to the nfl.

6. Do you think a team goes undefeated this year and if you do predict one? No I don't. I think the winner has 1 loss on the year. I don't think we have as many upsets this year as we did last.

7. What non-conference game most qualifies as 'must-see' TV? It has to be ohio state/usc. An honorable mention is uga/asu. An SEC team traveling to the west coast for a game is big since not many sec teams do that. Also ASU has carpenter back and remember this team was undefeated last in the season last year. They will only be that much better. This is a tough one for uga.

8. What streak is most likely to be extended in 2008? UGA over GT. Paul Johnson is a heck of a coach. He needs a year or two to get his type of guys for his system in place. UGA has a very impt bye week before this game to prepare for his offense.. You can't underestimate how big that is.

9. What streak is most likely to end? i agree with the person who came up with these questions.. I believe texas double digit wins streak will end. I do not see them winning more than 9 games this year. I also think that west virginia's streak of winning the big east ends.

10. What 'mid-major'' will make the greatest challenge for a BCS bowl? BYU.

11. What non-BCS league player will make the biggest splash in 2008? I need to look into this further.

12. What team that was successful in 2007 is most likely to fade in 2008? Tennessee. They return plenty of starters, but they were 1 play away in 4 straight games of being 6-6. You don't have that type of fortunate things happen year after year. I think they struggle with their new qb. They have to face both florida and uga with those two teams coming off byes. That is huge.

13. Which of the 10 teams that played in BCS bowls aren't likely to return to BCS games next year? The easy answer is hawaii, but they shouldn't have been there for that beatdown in the first place. I think the 2nd answer is Kansas. That schedule is going to be very tough and losing the DC doesn't help.

14. What coach will be feeling the most heat? Ty Willingham IMO. If they don't win, Mora will be coaching the following year. It's time for him to put up. Locker is a very talented kid. He has had enough recruiting classes to where at least a winning record is big. Honorable mention: Charlie Weiss. If they have another losing season, he won't last IMO.

15. Will Notre Dame avoid another losing season? I doubt they go through another losing season.

16. What new coach will make the biggest immediate difference? Houston Nutt at Ole Miss. Ed O did a great job recruiting and getting talent there and Snead is going to surprise IMO this coming season. I think Nutt not only has ole miss competitive, but i think ends with a winning record.

17. What player who has left his team will be missed most? It has to be Charles at Texas. Jamaal charles was going to be a favorite on many guys heisman list. colt needs that running game and they may have or may not have someone as good as him ready right now. losing him hurts bigtime.

18. What team will follow Wake Forest of 2006 and Illinois of 2007 as the "surprise" team of '08? I believe Pittsburgh Panthers and Colorado Buffaloes. I think Pittsburgh is going to be fighting for the Big East championship. Dave Wannestadt is doing awesome up there with talent. Colorado is another team that IMO is going to take that turn in the direction to be a surprise team.

19. What "surprise" team of 2007 is most likely to continue its momentum and have another strong year in 2008? I can't say kansas or illinois. I think losing mendenhall hurts illinois so much that they will have a tougher time then people think. I do still think they are close to the top of the big ten since well it's the big ten. I think miss state will continue it's rise. I think they will have a similar year.

20. What player returning from injury will give his team the greatest boost? No names come to mind.

21. What transfer will have the greatest impact? Snead. I believe he steps in and gives ole miss the qb they have needed for years. Honorable mention is mitch mustein. If he wins that job, i think he will explode in a good way.

22. Who will start at quarterback at USC? Tough one, but I have to go with Sanchez.

23. Who will play quarterback at Michigan? David Cone. Michigan doesn't have 1 qb committed yet. They are putting everything in the pryor basket. Not a good idea.

24. Who will lead the nation in rushing? Probably some smaller conference guy. Maybe chris wells.

25. Will 2008 be the final season for Joe Paterno and/or Bobby Bowden? I sure as heck hope so. Get some new blood in there and see if penn state can actually live up to their history. Joe Pa isn't getting the job done. The same for bobby bowden. You got to go. How often can you have crappy years before you see the writing on the wall.

23. Who will play quarterback at Michigan? David Cone. Michigan doesn't have 1 qb committed yet. They are putting everything in the pryor basket. Not a good idea.

Althought many could careless who the QB for UM will be next year I will weight in anyways.

Being that David Cone is from GA most around here would be pulling for him start if TP does not come to Ann Arbor.

We have 3 QB's on our Roster

David Cone SO 6-6 214 4 Star recruit

Nick Sheridan SO 6-1 201 Not Rated

Steven Threet FR 6-5 228 4 Star recruit

2 QB's have reportedly (Unnamed) said they will transfer after Spring Practice depending on the style of Offense that Coach Rod will use. Being that Cone is from GA and was recruited by Carr he may want to leave because he is a good player that can start for many D-1 schools with his skill set. Threet who redshirted this past season has the most upside with regards to running a Spread Option Style Offense. Threet is a Tim Tebow or Chase Daniel style QB who will not burn you with his speed but is still moble enough to excute the Spread Option.

So if Terrelle Pryor does or doesn't decide to come to UM we will be fine at the QB position we will just lack depth. Either way we will be inexperianced at the QB position which is never a good thing.

1. Who will end up being No. 1 in the nation? Oklahoma or USC

2. Will LSU repeat as national champion? Nope. They lost too many pieces. Perriloux won't carry the team.

3. What will be the strongest conference? SEC hands down.

4. Will Florida quarterback Tim Tebow join Ohio State's Archie Griffin as a two-time Heisman winner? Nope.

5. If not Tebow, who is the Heisman favorite? Chris Wells Or Michael Crabtree

6. Do you think a team goes undefeated this year and if you do predict one? Nope

7. What non-conference game most qualifies as 'must-see' TV? UF vs Hawaii

8. What streak is most likely to be extended in 2008? UGA over Tech. I think Johnson is going to be set for this game, but it won't be enough. I think it will be closer than last years game though

9. What streak is most likely to end? OSU over Michigan

10. What 'mid-major'' will make the greatest challenge for a BCS bowl? BYU

11. What non-BCS league player will make the biggest splash in 2008? Armanti Edwards

12. What team that was successful in 2007 is most likely to fade in 2008? Kansas and Hawaii

13. Which of the 10 teams that played in BCS bowls aren't likely to return to BCS games next year? Hawaii

14. What coach will be feeling the most heat? Weis or Saban

15. Will Notre Dame avoid another losing season? I say 6-6. 7-5 at best

16. What new coach will make the biggest immediate difference? Rich Rod

17. What player who has left his team will be missed most? DMC

18. What team will follow Wake Forest of 2006 and Illinois of 2007 as the "surprise" team of '08? Colorado. They made a push at the end of the year.

19. What "surprise" team of 2007 is most likely to continue its momentum and have another strong year in 2008? Texas Tech

20. What player returning from injury will give his team the greatest boost? The Brinkley twin. Can't remember which one.

21. What transfer will have the greatest impact? Emmanuel Moody or Mustain

22. Who will start at quarterback at USC? Sanchez for about 2 games, then Mustain

23. Who will play quarterback at Michigan? NO clue

24. Who will lead the nation in rushing? Moreno or Chris Wells

25. Will 2008 be the final season for Joe Paterno and/or Bobby Bowden? Bowden. The fossil has got to go