more of the same for us falcon fans.

tom Baldwin

tom Baldwin (1/25/2008)
Our GM has never been a GM before in his life. Our head coach has never been an nfl head coach before in his life. And were supposed to be excited about this???? The downward spiral continues for this team.

sorry newbie, but im not a pessimistic person, and Dmind coach with a good QB( Shockley) = SUPERBOWL!!!

tom Baldwin (1/25/2008)
Our GM has never been a GM before in his life. Our head coach has never been an nfl head coach before in his life. And were supposed to be excited about this???? The downward spiral continues for this team.

Hey Noob nobody is breaking your arm you can jump ship anytime.

tom Baldwin (1/25/2008)
I like Shockley. He's got a great arm. Hes smart, fast, and has good leadership abilities from what I have saw. Therefore, it seems extremely likely that he'll be cut from this team and end up somewhere else as a good quarterback.

and all we will get is a 6th or 7th round pick

TD and Smith both have something that only 1 other person and thats milloy has on this team to prove how successful they was in the past. A ring that says Super Bowl Champions. True they wasn't the main pieces of the puzzle that got the rings but none the less they have been part of winning traditions and have worked hard to get where they are now. To me that means a lot when you put in that much work for something you love.

Hard Knock (1/25/2008)
tom Baldwin (1/25/2008)

Hey Noob nobody is breaking your arm you can jump ship anytime.

thats right. if you dont want to root for this team or be positive you dont have to! nobody forced you onto this board.

Everyone is allways talking about how much money blank has and about how smart he is. When is that gonna translate into doing something smart concerning this team????? We are doing nothing more than taking other teams rejects and hand me downs. Nobody knows who these guys are that were hireing. There nobody's. These players aren't going to respect them or follow them or be committed. If smith was that good then why wasn't he the head coach for the jaguars?? As long as he has been coaching and he's never been a head coach anywhere???? Theres a reason for that. This GM we hired looks to be about 19 years old. He's never been a GM before. WHats he know about it??? Is it just because he was on the patriots staff??? So using that logic why don't we get the pats' equipment guy to be our offensive coordinator. All the falcons want to do is take the crumbs that fall off the table????? Then in the interview blank and this kid GM we got act as if they just hired Bill Belichick.

tom Baldwin (1/25/2008)

hey everybody look, another noob is trying to get some attention.

go back to Tampa you whiney little jr league Buc fan

tom Baldwin (1/25/2008)
Everyone is allways talking about how much money blank has and about how smart he is. When is that gonna translate into doing something smart concerning this team????? We are doing nothing more than taking other teams rejects and hand me downs. Nobody knows who these guys are that were hireing. There nobody's. These players aren't going to respect them or follow them or be committed. If smith was that good then why wasn't he the head coach for the jaguars?? As long as he has been coaching and he's never been a head coach anywhere???? Theres a reason for that. This GM we hired looks to be about 19 years old. He's never been a GM before. WHats he know about it??? Is it just because he was on the patriots staff??? So using that logic why don't we get the pats' equipment guy to be our offensive coordinator. All the falcons want to do is take the crumbs that fall off the table????? Then in the interview blank and this kid GM we got act as if they just hired Bill Belichick.

hey tommie, Mom said for you to git yer butt back in bed, turn the light off and go to sleep

tom Baldwin (1/25/2008)

I wonder if the same things were said about Gibbs, Bellichk, Dungy, Cowher, Landry, etc when they became HC for first time. I think all HC and GM were in the same position before they got their first HC/GM gigs.

Get a clue dude.

consistentfalcon (1/25/2008)
az,falcon928 (1/25/2008)
The season has not even started yet, And we are already doomed? :rolleyes:

Have an ounce of faith will ya.

thats funny but not close, we've been domed since 1966:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Oh it hasn't been ALL bad, Just....Well Most of it:D

What cracks me up is that we are not even near the draft and people are already saying we will go down in flames.