Why is there no link to www.atlantafalcons.com here

Jedi-Falcon

Absolute (1/24/2008)
T.K. (1/24/2008)
omg i thought i was the only one bother by this problem.. at first i had to keep refreshing the atlantafalcons.com website..

That just started happening to me too. Along with other minor issues. Our old boards were much better.

I won't say the old boards were better, but I will say they had 99% of the bugs worked out. I like the extra features of this board. I don't like how the quote function is set up(when it works!) and I don't like that there is no link on the topics now where you can go to the last unread message like before, but overall the added features are nice. It'll be a lot better when they work the bugs out though.

Vicious (1/24/2008)
Absolute (1/24/2008)
T.K. (1/24/2008)
omg i thought i was the only one bother by this problem.. at first i had to keep refreshing the atlantafalcons.com website..

That just started happening to me too. Along with other minor issues. Our old boards were much better.

I won't say the old boards were better, but I will say they had 99% of the bugs worked out. I like the extra features of this board. I don't like how the quote function is set up(when it works!) and I don't like that there is no link on the topics now where you can go to the last unread message like before, but overall the added features are nice. It'll be a lot better when they work the bugs out though.

I can agree with you on this...

Vicious (1/24/2008)
Absolute (1/24/2008)
T.K. (1/24/2008)

My pet peeve is when you do a simple Reply, there is no way to know what you are replying to. Shouldn't there be something to at least note what message the reply is related to? On long threads, there is no way to know what any of the replies are related to. To read a long thread, it becomes unliked incoherant jibberish, except on quoted messages.