singletary on nfl network

consistentfalcon (1/24/2008)
working with a ga. tech senior

he would of been my rookie coach pick for the falcons if we had to have a rookie coach

he appears to b a motivator from the clip shown

yea he does seem as though he would be a good coach/motivator. i wouldnt mind having him as a hc but we have someone else. it is time to move on and enter the mike smith era.

He's probably the 1 guy i didn't want as our coach yet. I would have loved to have him as a DC and a possibility to move up to a HC. I love Mike but feel he needs a little more Experience before he becomes a full time HC. If he was smart he would try to sign on with the ravens or Washington as their DC. Get about 4 or so years in as DC and then make the move to Head Coach.

bossFALCON (1/24/2008)

he would of been my rookie coach pick for the falcons if we had to have a rookie coach

yea he does seem as though he would be a good coach/motivator. i wouldnt mind having him as a hc but we have someone else. it is time to move on and enter the mike smith era.

yea i agree. he is a good teacher though.

maybe he'll be available in 3 yrs when blank fires smith

The best thing would be for us not to have to hire him because that means Smith actually did a good job. But if Singletary becomes a DC for a couple of years before we hire a new coach then it would be a pretty good grab. Lets hope it doesn't come to that.

I think alot of people would have like to have him. He is a motivational speaker, a godly man and I think the players would really look up to him. But everyone is saying that Mike Smith has Character, Integrity, organized and is very good with personal. Plus everyone but 1 of his former players that have been interviewed seem to talk well about him. He is the one here and as for me I am going to stand behind him and give him the time He and Thomas need to get this thing going. I hope that the both of them are here for atleast 5 years. I really think Thomas has a good head on his shoulder. If Mr. Blank leaves him alone I think between Thomas and Mike maybe they can make the Falcons a team. That way we can tell people like Cowherd where they can put their ideas.

Gal. 2:20