New option for Mlb.................

cblack

Mlb Mike Peterson from the jags may be interested in being reunited with coach smith. I was looking on their board and few were saying that they may not have room for him. He would be a major upgrade over any one we have now..... also were talking about maybe we take stroud of their hands don't know what they would want in return though....I know this is just fan talk but what do you folks think??

cblack (1/24/2008)
Mlb Mike Peterson from the jags may be interested in being reunited with coach smith. I was looking on their board and few were saying that they may not have room for him. He would be a major upgrade over any one we have now..... also were talking about maybe we take stroud of their hands don't know what they would want in return though....I know this is just fan talk but what do you folks think??
Well he is not as good as Brooking let me start of by saying that. And he is def. not as good as Boley. Is he is a good as D-Mo or Stephen Nicolas thats a tough one. I think we need to re-sign Brooking and Boley and figure out what we are going to do with the 3rd or 4th LB from what we have, depending on what D we choose. But he is a solid candidate.

Mlb Mike Peterson from the jags may be interested in being reunited with coach smith. I was looking on their board and few were saying that they may not have room for him. what do you folks think??

Well, according to Marcellus Wiley, Peterson was the DC at JAX, so apparently Smith will need him here, since Smith obviously doesn't know what he's doing :P

cblack (1/24/2008)

I think Stephen Nicholas when Brookings retires. Good thing though that we are going to 3-4 so we will have 2 MLB's. Mike peterson would fill the void and then some that Draft left behind when he went to the Panties,

frankthetank966 (1/24/2008)
cblack (1/24/2008)
Well he is not as good as Brooking let me start of by saying that. And he is def. not as good as Boley. Is he is a good as D-Mo or Stephen Nicolas thats a tough one. I think we need to re-sign Brooking and Boley and figure out what we are going to do with the 3rd or 4th LB from what we have, depending on what D we choose. But he is a solid candidate.
I respect your opinion but peterson is head, shoulders and what ever else better than brooking. I hope your are kidding :blink: I know brook is your boy and all but I think he is done around here. But again that my opinion :)

RealBird"! (1/24/2008)
cblack (1/24/2008)

I think Stephen Nicholas when Brookings retires. Good thing though that we are going to 3-4 so we will have 2 MLB's. Mike peterson would fill the void and then some that Draft left behind when he went to the Panties,

who said we are going to the 3-4?????

cblack (1/24/2008)
RealBird"! (1/24/2008)
cblack (1/24/2008)

I was about to ask the same thing...

cblack (1/24/2008)
RealBird"! (1/24/2008)
cblack (1/24/2008)

thats what i was wondering. maybe i missed something in the press conference?

bigpoon (1/24/2008)
get albert haysworth as a free agent and i'm almost willing to pass on ellis for rivers in the first round.trade down o'course..........

i doubt the titans are letting haynesworth go. would be a good person to have on the team though. i think we should get that DT from the lions. he has some substance issues though.

bossFALCON (1/24/2008)
bigpoon (1/24/2008)
get albert haysworth as a free agent and i'm almost willing to pass on ellis for rivers in the first round.trade down o'course..........

i doubt the titans are letting haynesworth go. would be a good person to have on the team though. i think we should get that DT from the lions. he has some substance issues though.

Rodgers would look good.......he is young also. If he would get down to a nice fighting weight of about 330 or so he would be a excellent pick up.

cblack (1/24/2008)
bossFALCON (1/24/2008)
bigpoon (1/24/2008)

Rodgers would look good.......he is young also. If he would get down to a nice fighting weight of about 330 or so he would be a excellent pick up.

yea they said he needed to lose weight. he must not have been bad at 360 to have a pick six though lol.

bossFALCON (1/24/2008)
cblack (1/24/2008)
bossFALCON (1/24/2008)
bigpoon (1/24/2008)

yea but they "Lions" FO wanted him lower so he wouldn't tire out at the end of the season...........sort of our worries with grady at the begginiing, only grady x2 in performance... and I think grady was a beast!