Bump if you believe that Mike Smith will lead us to our first SB

chazh

I will always trust the front office to make the right decisions beacause they are the experts and we are not. I still think Petrino would have worked if Michael Vick was not in federal jail and playing at the Dome.

But now we have Mike Smith,all we have to do as fans is to support him, be patient and keep hoping he will take us to a Super Bowl.

SUPPORT MIKE SMITH

chazh (1/24/2008)
I will always trust the front office to make the right decisions beacause they are the experts and we are not. I still think Petrino would have worked if Michael Vick was not in federal jail and playing at the Dome.

But now we have Mike Smith,all we have to do as fans is to support him, be patient and keep hoping he will take us to a Super Bowl.

SUPPORT MIKE SMITH

I have no problem in supporting him, ONLY if he draft the right people, and not crab ##### Matt Ryan, trust me the guy sucks.

Cam or phe (1/24/2008)
chazh (1/24/2008)

SUPPORT MIKE SMITH

I have no problem in supporting him, ONLY if he draft the right people, and not crab ##### Matt Ryan, trust me the guy sucks.

Again if we draft Ryan you will have to give him time, how did Peyton Manning do in his first year in the NFL, the same with Eli, you have to give rookie QBs 2 to 3 years to mature, expecting immidiate success is unfair, let Ryan or another rookie QB learn under two of Redman/Leftwich/Harrington/another experienced FA QB and he could be our future.

I know its hard but we have to be patient.