Press Conference for Smith

falconcrest58

scott24falcs (1/24/2008)
MidWest Falcon (1/24/2008)
I think the conference will be on our home site. I just can't find it. Can someone put the link to it on this thread?

Midwest, I'm not sure you ever responded the first time I asked you, but who is the chick on the left in your sig? Thanks :D

yes, the chick on the left is by far the best. who is she.

scott24falcs (1/24/2008)
I think the conference will be on our home site. I just can't find it. Can someone put the link to it on this thread?

Midwest, I'm not sure you ever responded the first time I asked you, but who is the chick on the left in your sig? Thanks :D

Honestly I'm not sure I just know that she is HOT :D

scott24falcs (1/24/2008)

You got that right!

scott24falcs (1/24/2008)

indeed. HOT she is.

You may want to try Espn News Channel . They are always showing breaking sports news and I saw the Patriots press conference on there this morning , so it's worth a try . On radio , you can try 680 The Fan and 790 The Zone , they may have some kind of coverage and though I just got home and haven,t cut on the radio yet , I,m sure the Stew's have talked about and I,m sure Buck and Kincade will too . Hope this info is helpful for you .

willc1975 (1/24/2008)
You may want to try Espn News Channel . They are always showing breaking sports news and I saw the Patriots press conference on there this morning , so it's worth a try . On radio , you can try 680 The Fan and 790 The Zone , they may have some kind of coverage and though I just got home and haven,t cut on the radio yet , I,m sure the Stew's have talked about and I,m sure Buck and Kincade will too . Hope this info is helpful for you .

790 will carry it, or so Sandra Golden said this morning. Also ESPN News says that David Garrard will be on the Hotlist at 3:00, so I don't think it will be on there. There's a chance that 11alive has it, if not try MyATL.