Why jump to dunk when you can do it on your toes

Ethanga62890 (1/24/2008)
Remarkable (1/24/2008)
I feel bad for the kid.
Why?

He has gigantism, he sticks out wherever he goes, he likely won't ever be able to get his driver's license and I doubt he'll be able to have a career in the one place he would almost fit in at: the NBA. Not sure he'll ever have the conditioning or skill for it.

Remarkable (1/24/2008)
Ethanga62890 (1/24/2008)
Remarkable (1/24/2008)
I feel bad for the kid.
Why?

He has gigantism, he sticks out wherever he goes, he likely won't ever be able to get his driver's license and I doubt he'll be able to have a career in the one place he would almost fit in at: the NBA. Not sure he'll ever have the conditioning or skill for it.

Didn't know he had gigantism. Usually that means he'll have a short life :( I know Andre the Giant had it as well. His conditioning has GREATLY improved from last year because i watched both UNC vs UNCA games and i can say it's improved but needs more improvement. Hopefully he can make it there.

Any tall athlete tend to have complications because of their heart...medically speaking.

It is a lot of stress on the old ticker, in comparison to a shorter person. The heart compensates by increasing it's muscle mass.

Increasing muscle mass in the heart is a bad thing normally....and leads to hypertension, disfunctional valves, and stroke volume issues.