MidWest Falcon (1/24/2008)
I'm so pumped up! I'm a middle school teacher and I'm going to let my class out early just so I can get on and watch! Thanks Mod

How can you let middle school kids out early? It's not like they can get in their cars and drive off - They are kind of at the mercy of the bus drivers. And leaving 12-15 year old kids to roam the halls unsupervised with assuredly lead to vandalism. At least, that's probably what I would have done at that age.

raptorial bird (1/24/2008)
MidWest Falcon (1/24/2008)
I'm so pumped up! I'm a middle school teacher and I'm going to let my class out early just so I can get on and watch! Thanks Mod

How can you let middle school kids out early? It's not like they can get in their cars and drive off - They are kind of at the mercy of the bus drivers. And leaving 12-15 year old kids to roam the halls unsupervised with assuredly lead to vandalism. At least, that's probably what I would have done at that age.

:w00t: I'm a PE teacher I meant I will let them dress back out early and sit in the bleachers! I guess I should have explained myself better. As far as the boobs go I have the sigs turned off at work :cool: