To all the People complaining about ESPN not respecting us

Bloodhoundz

Don't let it worry you. What they say about us doesn't control what we do on and off the field. Of course they are going to show love to the winning teams and bash the losing teams that's what they are suppose to do. Forget ESPN lets hope Atlanta goes out and proves all the nay sayers wrong.

Here is to 08 being much better then 07;)

Nono (1/24/2008)
I here you Blood---you are right---now we got a coach, lets get a staff, get rid of the bad, and make some decent picks and kick butt next year!!!

I feel you, the fans and FO have to be patient and not expect him to turn this thing around in one year or two years, but I do hope he does turn it around quick.

Your guess Blood is as good as mine----I say a couple of years too. I just want to be pumped again and not afraid of being blown out every Sunday-----I'll take 8-8 next year if I may be so bold!!!

Give me a QB please----no more of this merry go round crap

man the media will always hate us. they didnt think we would make it to the championship game in 04. they didnt think we would beat the vikings in 98. they thought that vick could never pass the ball, but his last year here he had a couple of 4 touchdown games. the media will always hate us and probably always will. unless we have some really good back to back winning season like the colts or pats.