Heath Ledgers death.

The_ ATL

I'm sitting here and the only **** thing this news channel is talking about is this guy's death and how big of a tradgedy it is. Seriously? It's never funny or good when somone dies but come the **** on it's not like the guy was important. He was a actor who had like 3 good movies.

Sorry noone cares but I'm **** tired of hearing how everyone is affected by some ##### who couldnt handle his life anymore.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he accidentally took to many sleeping pills.

He liked injecting heroin... Not a big shocker that he died. And your right, they should just report it and then move on. He is small potatoes. I think it's funny he died in Mary Kate's house. I'd like to see her and her sister take a shower together.

The_ ATL (1/24/2008)
I'm sitting here and the only **** thing this news channel is talking about is this guy's death and how big of a tradgedy it is. Seriously? It's never funny or good when somone dies but come the **** on it's not like the guy was important. He was a actor who had like 3 good movies.

Sorry noone cares but I'm **** tired of hearing how everyone is affected by some ##### who couldnt handle his life anymore.

who says he couldn't handle his life anymore?

The_ ATL (1/24/2008)
Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/24/2008)
I've never heard of him until now.

Come on man, this is friggin' Heath Ledger! You should be awe struck and near depression. This man was the heartbeat of the film industry.

actually, he was a rising star..............and there really is no need for you to be a d1ck about it is there?

thesouphead (1/24/2008)
The_ ATL (1/24/2008)

Come on man, this is friggin' Heath Ledger! You should be awe struck and near depression. This man was the heartbeat of the film industry.

actually, he was a rising star..............and there really is no need for you to be a d1ck about it is there?

Are you Heath's publicist?

thesouphead (1/24/2008)
The_ ATL (1/24/2008)

Yeah when I cant turn the television on a news channel without hearing about his death it is annoying. He has been a actor for about 10 years now and has only produced a couple decent movies.

What I meant with the 'he couldnt handle his life" is he commited suicide. I dont have any respect for somone like that and you're right the know side effect of ODing is usually death.

The_ ATL (1/24/2008)

Seriously...Why should I feel so awful about some spoiled, rich Hollywood actor overdosing on drugs.

There are plenty of other people much more deserving of my sympathy.

jdu00743 (1/24/2008)
[quote

Seriously...Why should I feel so awful about some spoiled, rich Hollywood actor overdosing on drugs.

Yup that is exactly how I feel. **** I wouldnt even feel sympathy for my own family member if they did that.

jdu00743 (1/24/2008)
The_ ATL (1/24/2008)

well maybe one day this will happen to somebody you will know.......

the drug he was taking has been known to make people do crazy things in their sleep like drive cars, raid the fridge and take more pills.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/01/23/1201024963795.html

A national drug reactions hotline fielded 500 calls from Stilnox users who reported odd behaviours from crashing cars to falling from balconies after popping a pill. One patient gained 23 kilograms over seven months after unknowingly eating from the refrigerator while asleep. Another patient woke up with a paintbrush in her hand after painting the front door."

The_ ATL (1/24/2008)
jdu00743 (1/24/2008)
[quote

Yup that is exactly how I feel. **** I wouldnt even feel sympathy for my own family member if they did that.

did what? took medicine?

thesouphead (1/24/2008)
The_ ATL (1/24/2008)
jdu00743 (1/24/2008)
[quote

did what? took their own life?

/fixed

thesouphead (1/24/2008)
jdu00743 (1/24/2008)
The_ ATL (1/24/2008)

well maybe one day this will happen to somebody you will know.......

the drug he was taking has been known to make people do crazy things in their sleep like drive cars, raid the fridge and take more pills.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/01/23/1201024963795.html

A national drug reactions hotline fielded 500 calls from Stilnox users who reported odd behaviours from crashing cars to falling from balconies after popping a pill. One patient gained 23 kilograms over seven months after unknowingly eating from the refrigerator while asleep. Another patient woke up with a paintbrush in her hand after painting the front door."

So, there is a very, very, very small chance that the drug caused him to do something crazy that was out of his control.

I think him being at fault is a much safer assumption.

My apology to him if I am wrong, but I see no reason that I should feel bad for someone that OD's...Particularly someone I don't know, have never met, and has been given every chance to succeed in life.

jdu00743 (1/24/2008)

My apology to him if I am wrong, but I see no reason that I should feel bad for someone that OD's...Particularly someone I don't know, have never met, and has been given every chance to succeed in life.

so what...you think he was partying? on this stuff? or do you think hr just wanted to kill himself?

The_ ATL (1/24/2008)
thesouphead (1/24/2008)
The_ ATL (1/24/2008)
jdu00743 (1/24/2008)
[quote

did what? took their own life?

/fixed

so what...you think he was partying? on this stuff? or do you think he just wanted to kill himself?