AJC Articles.

BigSlick

BigSlick (1/24/2008)
It was nice to finally see the AJC writers supporting the home team. Schultz and Bradley both seem to like and back the hire.

I am just waiting on Moore's article...I bet it will be a dandy.

Has it crossed anyones mind that there has not been much positive to write about and today there was?

Some of the complaints about how the coverage of the Falcons by the paper and its writers is absoulutely ridiculous. It seems that some would rather have fictional stories about how great things have gone last season like how wonderful it is that your former star QB is in jail. Or maybe how positive it is that your head coach quit before the season was over.

I'm from the camp that none of the AJC writers inherently "have it out for the Falcons" and will write positive articles when the organization is doing positive things.

help me

Has it crossed anyones mind that there has not been much positive to write about and today there was?

Some of the complaints about how the coverage of the Falcons by the paper and its writers is absoulutely ridiculous. It seems that some would rather have fictional stories about how great things have gone last season like how wonderful it is that your former star QB is in jail. Or maybe how positive it is that your head coach quit before the season was over.

I'm from the camp that none of the AJC writers inherently "have it out for the Falcons" and will write positive articles when the organization is doing positive things.

cosign.

BigSlick (1/24/2008)
It was nice to finally see the AJC writers supporting the home team. Schultz and Bradley both seem to like and back the hire.

I am just waiting on Moore's article...I bet it will be a dandy.

My goodness Slick, how can you stomach it?! I fled at the sight and sound of his name...

Superfan "! (1/24/2008)
help me

cosign.

Even Moore??? :blink: I totally disagree on him. The rest of them, Wyche, Ledbetter etc... I could agree. But I personally think Moore is a closet Bucs fan. :P