Just Reported on Fox 5 News, theaters giving Cloverfield refunds...

popcornplaya

I, in the review thread, suggested I'd like a refund for the cost of the ticket I purchased for Cloverfield (2 of them actually). Well, Fox 5 news just reported Metro Atlanta theaters are issuing refunds for the film. But not for that reason.

The refunds are on the basis that people suffering from motion sickness get sick from the first person filming of the movie. Well, perhaps I could tell them I suffer from motion sickness and can get my money back for that piece of garbage they called a movie. Hey, it's worth a shot right?

popcornplaya (1/23/2008)
I, in the review thread, suggested I'd like a refund for the cost of the ticket I purchased for Cloverfield (2 of them actually). Well, Fox 5 news just reported Metro Atlanta theaters are issuing refunds for the film. But not for that reason.

The refunds are on the basis that people suffering from motion sickness get sick from the first person filming of the movie. Well, perhaps I could tell them I suffer from motion sickness and can get my money back for that piece of garbage they called a movie. Hey, it's worth a shot right?

I wouldn't give back refunds, Why? Well its simple, if somebody got motion sickness from a movie, its their **** fault for watching it, knowing this movie is going to be fast pace and first hand cam. Idiots

Horus (1/23/2008)
What a pussified world we live in...

I went there with the flu and nearly passed out 3 times from a combo of both motion sickness and the flu but ****** I stayed there with my 48 ounce soda and large popcorn.

Punk ##### #####, time for some people's nutts to drop.