Since when did we Sign Mike Smith?

Twinblade

chad plymel (1/23/2008)
are u angry?

Lets see, everybody is talking about Mike Smith is our HC and clearly if he was our Head coach, wouldn't it be on the atlantafalcons.com website? Sorry but I don't always believe what Espn have to say anymore. I don't believe this hire until its on this site.

Twinblade (1/23/2008)
chad plymel (1/23/2008)
are u angry?

Lets see, everybody is talking about Mike Smith is our HC and clearly if he was our Head coach, wouldn't it be on the atlantafalcons.com website? Sorry but I don't always believe what Espn have to say anymore. I don't believe this hire until its on this site.

ESPN, Fox 5, CNN, NFL.com, and the NFL network all confirmed it is true. we are working out he contract now. watch the recap of nfl total access and see. if you have nfl network.

Twinblade (1/23/2008)
Boley59 (1/23/2008)
it was reported on espn that they were working on the deal.

Espn also said we was gonna get this coach and that coach, this is why you never trust Espn, most of their sources are false or lied to.

i dont trust espn but i have seen all of the sources i listed say something about it. it is real.

bossFALCON (1/23/2008)
Twinblade (1/23/2008)
chad plymel (1/23/2008)
are u angry?

ESPN, Fox 5, CNN, NFL.com, and the NFL network all confirmed it is true. we are working out he contract now. watch the recap of nfl total access and see. if you have nfl network.

Nah I don't have nfl total access, my cable company wants me to pay $30 for some digital box, screw that.

But anyways like I said, I will not believe it until its on the website. No longer getting my hopes up..I still think Rex Ryan would of been a better coach but thats just me.

Twinblade (1/23/2008)
bossFALCON (1/23/2008)
Twinblade (1/23/2008)
chad plymel (1/23/2008)
are u angry?

Nah I don't have nfl total access, my cable company wants me to pay $30 for some digital box, screw that.

But anyways like I said, I will not believe it until its on the website. No longer getting my hopes up..I still think Rex Ryan would of been a better coach but thats just me.

lol 30 dollars for a box is too much. maybe rex would be but we will never know now.

bossFALCON (1/23/2008)
Twinblade (1/23/2008)
bossFALCON (1/23/2008)
Twinblade (1/23/2008)
chad plymel (1/23/2008)
are u angry?

lol 30 dollars for a box is too much. maybe rex would be but we will never know now.

Having a cable bill over $100 a month, Basic and cable modem.