The Biggest Question....

Goodoleboy58

Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/23/2008)
For the fans that care about winning yes if he is a winner here. For the fans that whine about every little thing I doubt he will be able to unite those type fans.

I for one don't really give a **** about the unity of the fans. I just wanna see the Falcons become something other than a punchline. Winning our division for consecutive seasons will get us as close to united as we'll ever be.

For the fans that care about winning yes if he is a winner here. For the fans that whine about every little thing I doubt he will be able to unite those type fans.

I feel ya, Bloohoundz! We have too many negative posters here on these boards. They are never happy with anything that happens here and are always spewing hate towards those who have a glass half FULL way of thinking. Man, can we at least let the man coach a game before we crucify him?

Unite us

josiah (1/23/2008)

I for one don't really give a **** about the unity of the fans. I just wanna see the Falcons become something other than a punchline. Winning our division for consecutive seasons will get us as close to united as we'll ever be.

I feel the exact same way you do I was just answering the question.

Absolute (1/23/2008)

I feel ya, Bloohoundz! We have too many negative posters here on these boards. They are never happy with anything that happens here and are always spewing hate towards those who have a glass half FULL way of thinking. Man, can we at least let the man coach a game before we crucify him?

Unite us

Yeah man some of these people will never be happy and never give him a chance. Best believe if he struggles the 1st year a lot of people on here will be making threads about he should be fired or we should of hired somebody else. Hopefully a lot of people are patient because this may take a little while to get turned around.