They say...

Kobias

consistentfalcon (1/23/2008)
Kobias (1/23/2008)
Replace the guy who replaced the legend.

Well, Mora was good for us, but he was no legend.....

Will Smitty be our best coach since Reeves?

the bigger question in my mind is will he be here at least 3 yrs. blank is averaging 1 coach about every 1 year and 1/2:w00t::w00t:

I have had things in my fridge longer than Blank's avg. The day Smitty lasts 3 yrs...I am cleaning my fridge

neko (1/23/2008)
Kobias (1/23/2008)

it shouldn't be too hard. you are not setting the bar very high by naming reeves.

He is the only guy to get us to the Superbowl...in my opinon he is our best coach in franchise history. How many have we had like 30..lol

Kobias (1/23/2008)
neko (1/23/2008)
Kobias (1/23/2008)

it shouldn't be too hard. you are not setting the bar very high by naming reeves.

He is the only guy to get us to the Superbowl...in my opinon he is our best coach in franchise history. How many have we had like 30..lol

i believe dan reeves 'the heart surgery patient' had more to do with our superbowl appearance than dan reeves 'the coach.'

neko (1/23/2008)
Kobias (1/23/2008)
neko (1/23/2008)
Kobias (1/23/2008)

i believe dan reeves 'the heart surgery patient' had more to do with our superbowl appearance than dan reeves 'the coach.'

Did it matter how he got us there? Hey it worked in Major league!

Kobias (1/23/2008)
neko (1/23/2008)
Kobias (1/23/2008)
neko (1/23/2008)
Kobias (1/23/2008)

Did it matter how he got us there? Hey it worked in Major league!

as it will most of the time. players can elevate their game to incredible levels under such circumstances. youre right, it doesnt matter how we got there - i am not debating that. you mentioned 'best coach' and all i am saying is that bar is not very high. us being in the superbowl imho reflects less on reeves as a coach and more on our players' ability/character rise up and win for coach.