To all the Mike Smith Haters

Kobias

Kobias (1/23/2008)
Reports say that TD recommended Smith to be the HC....this guy comes from a great team thats GREAT at evaulating talent. How good was Blank and McKay at talent evaulation.......I say roll the dice with Smith!

Hate???

How could anyone already hate him?

"love thy neighbor"

"love they enemy"

"the greatest is love"

It's all love coming from me! :hehe:

Coach Smith should be given the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise. There are some people on here who wouldn't be satisfied with the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi or Paul Brown.

Kobias (1/23/2008)
Reports say that TD recommended Smith to be the HC....this guy comes from a great team thats GREAT at evaulating talent. How good was Blank and McKay at talent evaulation.......I say roll the dice with Smith!

i think hate is the wrong word maybe you should try those that lack confidense in, its not good to hate period esp. someone you dont know:w00t:

mess514 (1/23/2008)
Chris Mortensen, for what it's worth, called this hire a few weeks ago. He said he was shocked Smith wasn't a head coach by now. Morty also called the Philly guy not being hired by the falcons, so he has some nice inside info.

Now I have a lot more respect for Mort than I do for Kornheiser. :D

"...many assumed Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio, a former defensive coordinator, was the real mastermind of the defense.

Jaguars defensive end Marcellus Wiley confirmed that opinion when he said on ESPN Wednesday "Jack Del Rio was the defensive coordinator, and if it wasn't him, it was (linebacker) Mike Peterson."

Wiley said Smith "was just a guy who stood at the front of the room when Jack Del Rio was leading the defense."

I find this disconcerting from his own defensive end....

I love this hire. I hope it goes thru tonight or tomorrow morning. I think it is crictial to get some good DC/OC. They will make or break the team. Everyone who is calling this a bad hire I.E. Marcus Wiley is wrong. Wiley is just upset he got cut from the team. He is the only one that I have heard from the media say it was a bad hire. The man is the most qualified out of the candidates that we had.