Does this sound selfish?

birdweiserrr

I'll just be glad when he's signs the contract so it'll be over with. I don't even know how I feel about him but I do know I'm ready for us to get over the hump and move on. We, as Falcon fans, have been on an emotional roller coaster for over a year now. It's almost too much at times.

Like him or not, I don't know. I just hope he signs the contract and it's official very soon.

birdweiserrr (1/23/2008)
I'll just be glad when he's signs the contract so it'll be over with. I don't even know how I feel about him but I do know I'm ready for us to get over the hump and move on. We, as Falcon fans, have been on an emotional roller coaster for over a year now. It's almost too much at times.

Like him or not, I don't know. I just hope he signs the contract and it's official very soon.

Nah thats how a lot of people feel. It's time to forget that horrible year and move forward. It started with TD and is continuing with Smith. Both are not flashy hires but both are great football guys who knows their trade and has earned the job they have now. here's to hoping they bring a winning tradition to the Falcons for many years to come.

I don't think it is selfish at all. We're all glad that we can at least have some closure to the Petrino fiasco.

The more I look into the hire the I like it. I like the idea of the falcons stressing the importance of defense. It's been a long time coming for the Falcons to improve on the defensive side of the ball. Jacksonville's defense has been great without being flashy. They have some good players but it's more of a team concept with solid defensive strategies that have made them successful.

I think Dimitroff was looking for someone that resembled Belichek. Low key guy that earns respect by showing he is competent in a football fashion. Detail oriented and a very hard worker. Dimitroff evidently felt that the two would mesh well and it's important for both of them to feel comfortable in that capacity.

Ken Radcliff (1/23/2008)
I don't think it is selfish at all. We're all glad that we can at least have some closure to the Petrino fiasco.

The more I look into the hire the I like it. I like the idea of the falcons stressing the importance of defense. It's been a long time coming for the Falcons to improve on the defensive side of the ball. Jacksonville's defense has been great without being flashy. They have some good players but it's more of a team concept with solid defensive strategies that have made them successful.

I think Dimitroff was looking for someone that resembled Belichek. Low key guy that earns respect by showing he is competent in a football fashion. Detail oriented and a very hard worker. Dimitroff evidently felt that the two would mesh well and it's important for both of them to feel comfortable in that capacity.

I hope you're right. :)

birdweiserrr (1/23/2008)

Yea it sounds selfish..............imagine that...................:P