Chris Williams has pretty much unanimously become a 1st round pick.

Kayoh

NFLDraftScout.com has him listed at 24.

I just saw Kiper's mock, and he's going to Philly at 19.

Williams is almost definitely not going to be available with our 1st 2nd round pick. It's just something I've been noticing in a lot of mocks that's bothered me. He's not a 2nd rounder anymore. He's a bona fide 1st rounder.

every year there are people projected to go in round 1 that dont, and vice versa. Before workouts it is too early to say he will go in round one.

GBN report has him ranked @ 50.

He could end up in round one, but it is far from guaranteed. Nicks is making a name for himself as well, not to mention Collins, Greco and Barton are catching eyes.

After watching Staley go from a round 3-4 prospect to round one from workouts and Sr bowl, I wouldnt predict who goes where for OTs quite yet.

The difference between #20 and #34 is minute. After the combine last year, no one would have believed Chris Houston would slide out of round one. For that matter, no one would have believed it the day of the draft. The same goes for Alan Branch. Things happen. I place the most stock in what NFL Draft Scout thinks about a prospect followed by Scouts Inc. Kiper's opinion is utterly worthless. He's an empty vessel. So, I gauge players under those criteria combined with what I have personally seen of them as well as what a few other sites (particularly The War Room, Our Lads and lately TheDraftGuys.com) have to say about a player. Prior to the draft, there are not a dozen players I am absolutely certain will be first round picks and the list of ones that aren't might shock you.

Chris Williams is my favorite prospect to fill the whole at LT. He is the total package and I am hoping we are able to pick him up in the second. It is certaintly too early to say that he is deffinatly going round one but it is a deffinate possibility.

Ellis, Williams, Henne would be a sick 2 rounds.