Paul Spicer ( Jags DE )says ....

drneckbone

He is the reason the Jax D has been successful.

Takes responsibilty when he makes a bad call and communicates well with the players and is a good teacher.

Knows how to get the most out of his players.

He put his stamp on the D by being competitive and physical but if you were not, you were gone (ie.Marcellus)

He says a lot of the reasons people dont know as much about him is because he is from a smaller market.

Says the type of football team he will have will be highly competitive and physical also he will be able to help find the players he needs to get things done.

Says he is a god fearing man that his players know they can go talk to at anytime about anything personal or professional.

He keeps reiterating what a character guy he is. Very active in organizing players to help with charitable events in the community.

Schein asked if he thought they would go after Dave Campo as next DC in Jax. He said he does not know. (May be a possibility for us)

Typed as much as could guys.

Good positive stuff though and More to look forward to!

drneckbone (1/23/2008)

Takes responsibilty when he makes a bad call and communicates well with the players and is a good teacher.

He put his stamp on the D by being competitive and physical but if you were not, you were gone (ie.Marcellus)

He says a lot of the reasons people dont know as much about him is because he is from a smaller market.

Says the type of football team he will have will be highly competitive and physical also he will be able to help find the players he needs to get things done.

Says he is a god fearing man that his players know they can go talk to at anytime about anything personal or professional.

He keeps reiterating what a character guy he is. Very active in organizing players to help with charitable events in the community.

Schein asked if he thought they would go after Dave Campo as next DC in Jax. He said he does not know. (May be a possibility for us)

hrm.

well, thanks for that. i knew nothing about him. that sounds very positive. i look forward to the smith regime.

FalconMama (1/23/2008)
I'm sorry guys I took the sig down. I love Richard Simmons and I love fruits and vegetables!

lol, you shouldn't take it down. I am just sure you got a lot more pleasure out of it than did I. Thats fine. When I put up my Jessica Alba covered in ribeyes Sig, I am going to say to **** with everyone else. :)

stoned_jc7 (1/23/2008)
FalconMama (1/23/2008)
I'm sorry guys I took the sig down. I love Richard Simmons and I love fruits and vegetables!

lol, you shouldn't take it down. I am just sure you got a lot more pleasure out of it than did I. Thats fine. When I put up my Jessica Alba covered in ribeyes Sig, I am going to say to **** with everyone else. :)

Thats funny as ****!!!

I have a great mental picture of that,:w00t: LMAO!!!!!

poetx99 (1/23/2008)
drneckbone (1/23/2008)

hrm.

well, thanks for that. i knew nothing about him. that sounds very positive. i look forward to the smith regime.

LOL, never thought i would hear that again from a Falcons Fan. Lets hope it's not like the last Smith regime that came through here ;)

Good stuff.

He sounds like the kind of man we need around here. Solid, head on straight, committed, plus he knows DEE-dense!

As to what Marcelius Wiley said about him, screw him! He's a jerk who got cut by Smith, right?

What do you expect him to say?

I'm always willing to give the man the benefit of the doubt. I did it for Mora and for Petrino. I'm a very forgiving patient fan. ;)