shaun rogers

nate

i saw on espn.com where the lions are parting ways with shaun rogers. he is a beast in the middle. if we do in fact get mike smith from the jags, u know he wants big dt's like henderson and stroud. the lions said they will either trade or release him.

well he does give up, playing for detroit all those years who wouldn't give up, I mean even sanders had a sudden retirement. If he wasn't overly expensive I would be all for it he is a **** of a players

Abe - Rogers - Ellis - Anderson

Would be an unstopable combination because while he is huge Rogers has pass rusing ability.

If TD is planning to get Dorsey/Ellis in the draft I don't think we should get Rogers. His positives probably wouldn't outweigh his negatives. Otherwise, I'm all for trying to get him, but if it affects the chances of getting a guy like maybe Michael Turner, then again I say no.

heck with that, the one problem jacksonville had is they didnt have a great pass rush great run d but not really a great pass rusher like abe is. They about this trade for shaun rogers and sign haynesworth. OMG! abe,haynesworth,rogers,anderson, not only is that line huge, but can control the lines, **** do whatever they want. That would be one of the best dlines in the nfl. That would be better than the jags dline. Now thats making a splash on d in the free agency market.