So How Close Do You Think This Is To Being Official?

pren226

I only ask because NFL Network has made no mention of this all day and it's only on ESPN. Now the NFL Network isn't the end all be all, but usually they are either ahead of ESPN on football news or reporting right along with them. The only things involving coaching they have aired today is about Holmgren(sp) coming back to the hawks and Cam Cameron accepting a job with the Ravens. Does anybody know if Smith is in Atlanta right now?

pren226 (1/23/2008)
I only ask because NFL Network has made no mention of this all day and it's only on ESPN. Now the NFL Network isn't the end all be all, but usually they are either ahead of ESPN on football news or reporting right along with them. The only things involving coaching they have aired today is about Holmgren(sp) coming back to the hawks and Cam Cameron accepting a job with the Ravens. Does anybody know if Smith is in Atlanta right now?

yea i noticed that too. the local news channels and cnn have even said something about the hire. idk why The Network hasnt said anything.